PANG HAS A THEORY
He says, guys walk around when they're talking to someone they like.
IS THAT TRUE IS THAT
---
So today we broke a record, we had a total of EIGHT people for "class" lunch! This is an amazing statistic ladies and gentlemen; we have never had such a successful class outing before! The numbers diminished rather exponentially as we tried to decide what to do before kboxing at four; Leonard suggested Sentosa because "YOU GET TO LOOK AT HOT CHICKS PLAY VOLLEYBALL!" I suggested ice-skating while kevy suggested LET'S GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO THE AIRCON LAB. Let's just say we loitered outside bishan mrt for rather long in the hot weather before deciding on the final course of action: MY HOUSE. Because rita sucked and refused to give up her house which has every godly electronic delight in the world.
So the six of us (michelle went to meet her parents and sudana went home) took 59 and trudged through ugly construction work before getting to my bright and big house where we proceeded to rape my dreamcast and PS2. Let's just say kevy and leonard had The Experience Of Their Lives beating an invisible boss monster in level one of House of the Dead 2. Not that my sister and I haven't done so before, but HEY it's not everyday that you get to do that!
Anyway today I felt very lucky to have such a great bunch of friends to go out and have fun with; it's like in the middle of kboxing session I suddenly had this very MUSHY feeling just looking at kevy pang and leonard singing. I'M SURE YOU WILL TOO LOOKING AT THIS:
FUZZ FUZZ FUZZ
That's basically all the post-exam celebration up till now AND IT IS GLORIOUS
---
Anyway here's the present I made for rita, I forgot to upload it!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, July 2
9:46 PM