Innovation to new heights
LOL I swear virus-makers are getting more and more innovative from the typical "Check out this website!" to "Omg I just lost a few million pounds of weight!" "I just uploaded our pictures here!" AND ULTIMATELY TODAY "omgomg I can't believe you're so cheap -insert puking smiley- lol... -insert website infested with viruses-"
Not only are they making their topics more interesting than ever, they're learning our slang! IT IS JUST AMAZING HOW SMART VIRUS-MAKERS ARE GETTING. At this rate they'll get a PHD in sociology!
Incidentally Sudana just told me a damn intriguing theory of Christianity and paganism, check out this youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZB2EsPqGE . I won't guarantee it's not infested with viruses, YOU NEVER KNOW IF THIS IS A VIRUS MAKER WHO IS TRYING VERY HARD TO PERSONALIZE THEIR MESSAGES.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, May 8
12:33 AM