You're beautifuuuuul
I have decided to post random things despite having at least 13 GP articles more to go, giving myself the benefit of the doubt that all articles are long (well long is relative, no?)

Actually I just wanted to say I get really envious of beautiful people! Not in a vindictive way but in a way that feels that they deserve everything good like getting loved and admired by everyone because they're so beautiful. Therefore making myself feel rather inferior because you know, one wants to be admired too but feels unworthy of it!

Like I told pang everyone has a different definition of beautiful and I have a few people on my beautiful list! I think my beautiful list is a bit like Darcy's list of criteria for accomplished women except rather less demanding. And most if not all are girls so no, I don't just dump cute boys inside because they're cute :D

Anyway identifying common trend patterns:
1. lots and lots of creativity!
2. comfortable to be around 
3. artistically inclined (this is not limited to drawing-art but writing-art, music-art etc as well) (and when I say inclined I mean really inclined like you aren't afraid to show this passion through your art itself without telling everyone about it and you excel in it)
4. and prettiness!

Maaan it still remains a puzzle to me why the whole world of guys aren't going after my list of beautiful people. Maybe they're still undiscovered but for those who have discovered them TIS A MYSTERY INDEED. Of course not saying that it's not a good thing that the whole world of guys aren't going after them because that would mean the rest of the population will be lonelyyyy and you know, there's the very romantic and probably utterly untrue hollywood belief that SOMEWHERE OUT THERE THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU AND LOVES YOU~ (but I like to believe in the hand of fate like in BENJAMIN BUTTON and TEH TERMINAL which makes everything right somehow at the end)

Anyhow I need to get back to my GP articles, tada! 


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, March 8 10:14 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling