I HAVE A NEW HOBBY
AND IT IS WUNDERFUL

Besides my passion for downloading fonts whether discriminately or indiscriminately, I have lately developed another passion-- DOWNLOADING BRUSHES ZOMG!!! 

Ever since I got to know of this marvellous programme called Gimp, I discovered all the possibilities that were closed to me before! IT HAS BEEN MY LIFELONG DREAM TO DOWNLOAD BRUSHES okay maybe not a lifelong dream but a fantasy which couldn't be fulfilled cause Adobe photoshop and I never had much fate. It makes me feel so absolutely fabulously arty which is something I hardly feel and therefore extremely happy and filled with bubbly joy! 

Because I always try out everything I download (anyone wants a pdf file of my trying out of my absolutely beautiful fonts?) here's a sample of my BRUSHSPAMZ -bounces around-


Okay yes I'm sounding damn suaku HAHA but NEVERMIND IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO BE FINALLY ABLE TO SPAM BRUSHES :DD Because I'm new to this whole extremely delirious thing I'm downloading all the typical brushes first, all the brushes you fantasize over when you can't download them ie the feather brush, the circle brush and whatever brushes which have nice pictures when they advertise them on deviantart. WHEE!

And actually I was supposed to do a gazillion memes but uh, they are not as fabulous as brushspamming so too bad HAHA. Give the memes the Zimbabwe notes!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, March 17 1:46 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling