Take 5!
Take 5 was amusing because I embarked on a gladiator match and owned myself but was sad at the same time because you're expected to be busy and happy and everyone looks busy and happy. Still, a spoonful of Karliang's soup cheered me up greatly (I think it was the reminder of my mum's soup) and Benjamin Button subsequently proceeded to own the rest of the day. LUBX.

Here's how I got owned:



...despite Rui Jun not doing anything but defending. I have thus concluded that unless you has great strength the best strategy is to defend and let the other person self own themselves. Too bad I prolly won't get to test this strategy out. And I think I'll get knocked off anyway, how depressing.

Zhi Hua decided she needed practice on videoing things before videoing my match therefore here are two clips of thomas's hilarious match:





Zhi Hua giving a very skeptical look at the camera:



Zhi Hua promoting the wonders of Pasir Ris beach:



And me testing out my rather sad camwhoring skills:



Hey, at least I managed to get both of us in :D and zhihua looks very cute HAHA and a bit squashed too ohnoes

GO WATCH BENJAMIN BUTTON IT IZ GREAT AND BRAD PITT IZ HOT AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR LIKE PANG PLZ


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, February 16 8:06 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling