Besides that, I have decided to do the 25 Random things that's been floating around Facebook for ages. Yesyes jumping on the bandwagon and being narcissistic.
1. I used to have buckteeth! Well actually now I still can't close my mouth properly so when I'm leaving my mouth hanging open you can sortof still tell that they're there.
2. I started supporting Man U cause of Cristiano Ronaldo in World Cup 2006 (yes despite the diving) but now I think he's a spoilt brat (okay he was all along but uh, LUV IS BLIND) and besides the goals can hardly care less if he left Man U (fine, the goals are a huge part so I guess I will care)
3. My knees go weak at the thought of having to choose one single book out of the hundreds of poetry books to purchase and I spend about ten thousand eight hundred years deliberating on which one and feeling sad that NO MATTER WHAT I CHOOSE I WILL LEAVE THE OTHERS THERE
4. The biggest thing bugging me about the thought of going overseas is the food there (yes, the food)
And the second biggest thing bugging me is the weather (contrary to popular inclinations I prefer the hot weather here to some chilling winter weather elsewhere because there is a lovely invention called the air con which keeps me at comfortable temparatures without running the risk of feeling like I could snap my fingers off like biscuits) (not that I have experienced winter) (I think they call all this the comfort zone)
5. If there was an ideal university life where you can pick all the courses you like without overstraining yourself or worrying about the future or your lack of talent I would pick
literature media theatre design filming psychology
6. I like poetry :D
7. When running 2.4 I hate people overtaking me and me overtaking people and looking at people and basically everything that distracts me from my breathing rhythm in my mind the ideal situation is one in a state of stasis (if the most ideal situation of not running in the first place can't be achieved)
8. I used to spread the toothpaste on my toothbrush until that day when Yoggi and Pang camped over at my house and told me that it was quite redundant. Now I stick the toothbrush straight into my mouth but Pang has taken to spreading his on his toothbrush
9. I like having 2 to 3 hour long phone convos except I feel terribly guilty about it later
10. I am a great admirer of pwetty eyes with pwetty eyelashes and guys with both of that make me really jealuz
11. Practically all I read in secondary two were romance novels and shortly after I never picked up another book of that genre (except when my sis borrows them and I read them aloud to laugh at her)
12. I harbour a hope that after A levels I would bother reading my french texts from secondary one again
13. I hate studying in school because I always get a very sianned feeling and I blame it on the amount of sunlight pouring in from the giant windows RJ has (you can tell I'm not a huge fan of the "natural light" craze nor a very ecologically friendly person; I love rgs and its perpetual darkness especially in the canteen)
14. The almost sole purpose of my MP3 is to lure me to sleep in buses
15. I cannot do anything on buses besides look out at the scenery, talk and fall asleep
16. Did I mention how much I hate TV mobile? Well I hate TV mobile.
17. I wear long pants to sleep every night
18. I had a craze for MCR and Fallout boys music a while back and promptly after I hated all songs that belonged to that genre
19. Truly, despite evidence that suggest I am not and all the reports you hear saying that my mind is in the gutter, I am innately innocent (and yoggi agrees)
20. I think UK pwns USA so there karliang -sticks tongue out-
21. I was very annoyed at the GEP exam at P3 because it made me miss two precious episodes of Pokemon AND Digimon each.
22. Following my trend of loving and then hating, I used to drink chrysanthemun tea all the time. Not to mention lemon tea.
23. I luv downloading fonts they make me very high and I subsequently spam them on my word document right after I download huge batches of them
24. I am a feminist but after reading Phantom of the opera I liked Erik because of his genius (and genius is very attractive, etc)
25. I get headaches after watching TV/movies for some strange reason