Death Is Not Death But A Sandwich
That is the name of the installation art that Zhi Hua and I are going to sell for fifty million. It consists of a corpse in formaldehyde staring at his carved out heart. Or stomach. Whichever you prefer. Available on request.
Also, another piece of installation art that Ernest and I are selling is a piece of cordoned off land named Pigs And Butterflies. Representing one of the favourite Great Truths in the Biennale, THE EVENTUAL DEGRATION OF EVERYTHING INTO NATURE.
Oh yeah, not forgetting the installation art that Wei Ling and I are selling-- "87 Years Of Aircon", depicting a dead cat lying by the roadside with a few flies flying above it. Don't you see all that symbolism emitting with its bad smell too!
So if any of you are interested in any of the pieces of installation art that we are currently offering, do feel free to inform any of us. We are open to bargaining, all in the name of the Great Truths in life.
---
My first seoul garden outing occured on Wednesday! Which was after our dear OP where lots of people (ahem) were trying hard to not to make any sound while their shoulders were shaking violently at our emo video. WHAT IS SO FUNNY, MAY I ASK!
When I entered seoul I was wondering about that Black Thing in the middle of the table surrounding our soup. I was even more puzzled by the raw food available and was wondering what we were supposed to do with it. I mean, it can't be like jap food where you eat it raw after all. That was why I was so happy when we got to dump our meat on that Black Thing and watch it cook my deeeelicious meat!
Sudana kept trying to scam random guys that I ate more than them when actually I just ate very slowly. It was quite funny while it lasted though, until Shah found out HAHA. Not that Sudana wasn't trying his best to dump more meat into my plate.
Pang offered to bring Leonard his dessert but Leonard saw that trick coming from a million miles away. Smart Leonard. No, not that trick with soya sauce on your icecream or your icekacang. That one with the option of scooping lots of Nata de coco into your dessert. Yes, that one.
Cheryl showed us her superb cooking skills beyond basic level one of dumping food onto the sizzling plate by cooking beansprouts and other veggies with soy sauce and the like. Those were the only veggies I ate throughout the meal though, as a testament to my carnivorous innate nature (I blame it on my Leo horoscope).
Shah cracked an egg for the first time. You should have seen that mighty water polo player being intimidated by an egg. Oh yeah, he ate the shell-thingum for the first time too. Unlike Sudana who refused to touch it.
Yubo and Leonard engaged in a meat-eating duel. Not sure who won. I think it was Yubo. Who claimed he was not even 90% full when we left the place.
Overall it was a very interesting experience, especially looking at those shell-thingums open after they're done cooking on the sizzling plate-- you never knew they released so much liquid! Not sure what liquid it is though. Uh. Body fluids? Fats? Best not to wonder.
I have recently found a new entertainment:
THE KINGDOM OF LOATHING! I now have a 14-pound mosquito called Lysi. Gan informs me it is short for Lysistrata when I told him about it. For your info, Lysistrata stopped a war by asking all the women to withhold sex from their husbands. HOW COOL IS THAT.
Oh yeah, and I have a blood-faced volleyball too! You know, that one from the movie? Called Wilson? Which led the guy to cry out WILSOOOOOOON so heartbreakingly when it floated away from him into the ocean? Sounds familar? Except mine is called Uiop. Because I decided that it was a male and that I couldn't call it Qwerty.
Going to Malaysia tomorrow; won't be seeing you guys till 15th!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, November 7
11:32 PM