I have perfectly valid reasons
Today I have decided that my blog requires some attention. WHAT A MONUMENTAL DAY.
Also, I realized I have less than 50 entries this year. And that this is the second entry this month. Provided I manage to publish this before midnight. If I even publish it in the first place, that is.
I shall attempt to make up excuses as to why this blog has suffered so greatly:
1. I swear I have a virus in here. I'm scared of opening Internet Explorer now and Chrome doesn't like my click-and-a-new-box-appears thingums. Not that it matters if I just want to read my entries, but you know, I like the tagboard too. Therefore no tagboard = no coming to blog = huh? I have a blog here?
2. Um. The dog ate my blog up?
3. Well to trace the reasons for this negligence you have to understand my personal history. This goes back to 200000 BC, where a butterfly decided to flap its wings. This caused a hurricane in Africa, and because it was such a huge breath of life, a fish decided to mate with a turtle and produced a monkey. That was the first human you ever knew. The monkey had lots of lice which it wanted to get rid of. He heard of this frog which had a sticky tongue and thus they decided to help each other out. You know what happens next. They weren't exactly opposite in sex, but they fell in love. aww.
So what happens is, they had a gorilla whose name was kingkong. Because kingkong was so huge, it felt lonely. It thus decided to construct the empire state building out of its building blocks. And because a huge place cannot be without anything, it took vines and constructed some hair. Later lightning struck the hair and produced fire. Oh yeah, and a human too!
Later it got some pampers and what, where was I?
4. A crayfish!
5. A watermelon?
6. Okay. The curtains. I'm positive it's the curtains. They speak to me in the night. Telling me their dreams. I was so haunted I couldn't bring myself to go to blogger. Tonight they will tell me more, they will never let me goooo
7. therearevoicesoutthereee
8. My clogged pores
9. Santa Claus
10. OMG CHRISTMAS
AND SO YOU HAVE IT, TEN GOOD REASONS! Therefore it cannot be said that I am at fault. Because as you can see, truly, I am not.
Moving on.
Okay I've decided it strains my poor mind too much to think of something to write here. Plus, I have a deadline of midnight. Midnight!! Not that I think it registers the time I publish. Still.
TADA
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, October 31
10:40 PM