Space has suddenly gained friction.
An asteroid came and bombed the world. Then As fell from the sky and I captured all of them, leaving none for the rest. I ended up being the only name on the Dean's list.
-bows-
That happened in a parallel universe. I'm hoping that it happens here too. After all, you never know.
Physics was expected, math was disappointing (it's math!!! i'm supposed to be able to do math!!! blame myself for not being able to sleep that night), GP was disappointing too (ask me for my GP essay. I'm serious. the teacher helped me write an essay about my essay. I didn't fail, in case you were wondering), econs was resigned, haven't gotten lit back so MY ASTEROID HOPES ARE ON LIT.
Well at least I passed all my subjects up till now? -hopefuls-
To stoopid people who suan others: Go awais. Nobody wants to hear about how low an A or B you got, or how high an A your classmates/friends/the entire world got. Go cry in your corner and jump off the building. You are a failure. You didn't get full marks!!! You are destined to become a street beggar! There is no point in living anymore! Therefore slash your arm lengthwise and not breadthwise!
Meanwhile I hope for my asteroid.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, July 12
2:04 AM