"The smart get smarter and the stupid get stupider" --yoggi
In a rare one-in-a-lightyears chance I finally decided to open the blogger homepage and talk to this poor neglected blog! ("please mdm, can I have some more?") Because I'm such a benevolent porridge giver I give my blog porridge about as often as the goldfish swims into the sea.
So. While all the physicks classes got some track record of As I'm unfortunately one of teh octopuses swimming around in the murk of my ink. The best I got was for lit and as usual with all my ironic results, I only started studying lit the day before. Compare that to the other three. Hmm.
Math comparison of results was quite err-muzing in a self-derogatory way. This is how our lecture group results fared (see these as bar diagrams):
All the other physicks/bio sciencey lecture groups average:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Our lecture group's average:
||||||||||||||||||
Need I say more?
But we shan't talk about grades anymore, THEY IZ A THING OF TEH PAST. WE LOOKZ TO TEH FUTURE.
Yours truly has decided to tread on the path of loserishness/muggerishness and take grades as her life goal of excellence. Tomorrow she will shave her head in support of the cancer cause and solemnly pledge to spend her life in a temple studying, until exams arrive whereby she steps out to display her straight As and dean's-list achievements. YAY WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE :D
Essential essay questions:
1. To what extent does physics keel students' creativity and minds?
2. Discuss the amount of make up Rafflesian Spirit dumps on her face.
3. Evaluate your emotions of going into a maniac rage and shooting Rafflesian Spirit everytime she talks.
4. In your opinion, how much should physicks tutorials be shrunk and the extra time given over to lit?
5. In light of all these questions, discuss why your physicks isn't progressing.
---
Because Pang brought up the topic of horoscopes leading me to remember my long-ago observation that my close friends tend to be aquariuses, I have decided to check out this weird affinity between my particular sign and theirs.
According to
daily horoscopes, these pesky aquariuses often get in the way of whatever we leos do (okay it's phrased slightly differently) and apparently both of these signs are rather stubborn. Ie we will barge our heads together following which my lion will slurp their waves up. -bares teeth-
Too lazy to bother with narrating the whole thing out, you go check it out yourself because it provides lots of juicy stuffs.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, July 21
11:36 PM