Rita's ogle-worthy present!
So the London trip people are on the plane now, those lucky bastards.
We presented Rita's personally endorsed, sexy and oh-so-delicious present in front of the entire class today and I must say, she was ecstatic! Though she obviously did not show it but we all know that she would spend hours at London trip ogling at it...well I HOPE she brought it to London trip seeing that I insisted and kevy wants to ogle at it too!
I assure you it's mind-blowingly sexy and even kevy was swooning over the photos when we came back with them :D we wound around the highest castles and scaled the longest hair and danced with the dragons to get them okay! Such devoted and dedicated friends we are, we know. Hey, those are so much better than pang's suggested lingerie/condoms/dildo, be glad I was part of the decison-making process rita!
As a much more serious and less sexy present though, we also gave rita a set of 12 copic markers, shared between me pang kevy and zhihua! She made it seem as though she was much happier with that but we all know which one she's more delighted over :D
And kevy got a pair of sunglasses from me, she can display her rock-star talents in UK and get cute london boys falling at her heels!
Feels quite lonely now without them, those lucky bastards left me in singapore and went flying off in a jet plane. Sniff.
---
Went for Basketball (girls) finals on thursday and it was intensive, we had the lead of over 10 points after the first half and jason pang was even going "GO HCI", that idiot. Then I think they suddenly gained some form of superpower in the second half and chased the ten points up, and in the
last minute they overtook us. What a waste.
I think kevy might be right about RJ being jinxed this year for sports; I mean even though I'm not exactly the greatest fan of sports (hah understatement) but still, it's pride in the school! And obviously I would want RJ to win regardless of whether I like that particular sport or not. Therefore it doesn't bear well on me to keep hearing my school falling short of the championships and of course it's worse on the sports people when they fail to clinch the gold!
---
Today I got suanned by Gabriel Tan.
GT: "You scored quite well for the lecture test right?"
Me: "I DID?!"
GT: "Yeah I thought so... compared to expectations."
Thank you Mr Tan for that encouragement!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, May 23
9:16 PM