(relatively) short post
Today was a highly unproductive day if I may say so myself-- but the good thing about today is HAHA we got treated 50% to pizza hut and that must be the highlight of today man. I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TREATED BEFORE BY A FELLOW PEER :D This shall be set down in the book of zhixin's records, FIRST TIME I GOT TREATED BY A FRIEND HAHA shut up, I know I'm a very sad person, missed James' crystal jade treat during his birthday dinner!
I'll give Harmonix XI a post on its own but I'm too tired now, all I can say is that today was a long starved for holiday and even though there were millions of stuff on my to-do list I didn't manage to even do one reasonably I WONDER WHY! So I just took this day as a day to slack in the end in the futility of being productive :D which is quite bad seeing that I have three tests next week, all of which I'm behind in. And of course MISE business executive summary and Lit week rehearsals.
The AEP room is really a damn nice place, it has aircon and a table and chairs and lots of art work around and even a radio to play music-- I ENVY THE ELECTIVE PEOPLE FOR A SPACE THEY CAN CALL THEIRS! I mean music people have MEP room, art people have AEP room and TSD people have the black box while the rest of us float around ): I mean we should have a room for lit people too! We need inspiration to uh figure out john donne k. And write a poem or two. Yes lit should be made an elective too!
I want a room of my ownnnn ):
I know limyisheng was just suanning me on the bus the other day but some things really struck something I felt too-- jack of all trades, master of none; picking my combi of double science double arts just shows my directionless attitude with nothing in mind I'm striving for. I couldn't settle on either side so I picked an equal number on each side and what can that lead up to? I'm just sitting on the fence with neither side I want to fall over and the spikes of the fence are piercing my skin. Neither here nor there. I know it's not good to feel inferior-- but sometimes just seeing the list of achievements selected people can accumulate can be quite demoralizing. Especially if they don't deserve it.
And I really want a room of my own! Not just hodge lodge which is a public area but something exclusive, available all the time, workable air-con 24/7, table, chair, and that's all I require. Of course art room is damn nice but my requirements are simple! I wish there was a lit room.
I miss the seminar room in RI and its smell for all the writer-in-residence sessions.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, May 2
1:27 AM