DOCTOR WHOOOOO + ROSE
Zhi Hua will be happy to know that I went back to watching Doctor who today. I know, I know, WHAT?! DID I JUST DO?! But hey, it's a break after a very long time! Even though technically it isn't exactly a break seeing that we have GP common test on wednesday but we shall neglect that fact! Doctor who for the win etc!

Fine, fine, I admit I have a soft spot for that drama series. And David Tennant. Together with Rose.

SHE JUST APPEARED AT THE END OF THE EPISODE OMG SQUEEE BUT WITH NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER AND SHE JUST DISAPPEARED (yes I watched partners in crime)

I'm tempted to keep watching so that I find out if she ever gets to meet doctor again, those sneaky bastards. I knew they had something up their sleeve; they're like hansel and gretel leaving all the bread crumbs for the audience to eat back all the way to the end of the trail, or rather series in this case. Grr.

But no my spirit is strong and therefore my flesh is strong and so I won't go back to watching it nooooo!

(YAY ROSE.)

Maybe someone can just spoil me or something and tell me whether she met doctor :D

For those of you who have never even heard of doctor who all your lives, sorry for this incomprehensible post but seriously, (yes i'm shamelessly advertising for it and no I'm not becoming zhihua), go look it up. Start from "Rose", ninth doctor series 1 episode 1! It pwns any American drama you've been watching, I assure you it has more intellectual value than say DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES or LOST or SURVIVORS or something. Why can't Singapore have more British dramas and talkshows!

Fine I admit despite my best attempts I'm sounding more and more like Zhi Hua. Um. Forgive me, blame it on the appearance of Rose-- OMG SHE WAS THERE AND SHE DISAPPEARED WITHOUT SEEING DOCTOR!

K back to serious stuff ohwell, no getting hooked onto television serials!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, May 18 1:58 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling