Come for harmonica concert!!!
As I've advertised on my class blog...

Harmonix XI: Of Life, Love and Colours
Date: 30/4/2008 (wednesday) (one day before labour's day which is a holiday so you all can go home and sleep late!)
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Performing Arts Centre (berybery cornbenient)
Price: Six bucks (as cheap as a chipsmunk!)

Why you should go:
1. Because I'm inside!
2. Because I'm narrating alongside with playing in the ensemble! (yes we're having a play alongside the wonderful songs we're playing, and it's a loveeee story! very funny, guaranteed to make you laugh with our *ahem* male lead)
3. Because we're playing songs like WU1 DING3, MEMORY (from CATS), Phantom of the opera, Lemon tree, Beauty and the Beast, Super Mario (yesyes) and other wonderful fabulous well-loved songs!
4. Because I have tickets of 8 different colours and if you don't buy now the colours will run out!
5. Because lena zhihua rita yinfei and pang are going!
6. Because it's the first time a noobie like me with no musical background is playing a musical instrument (recorder is not counted as one)!

Well if that hasn't convinced you enough, tell me what can! :D come for my lubly concert and i will gibs you lots of kisses! otherwise lena will smoosh you lots. yesyes.

---

Anyway yes I'm very aware that my blog is fast becoming an extinct species and nobody is doing anything about that, it's currently in the red zone for HIGHLY ENDANGERED and now there's one fifth of it still surviving. If there's one fifth of it. Um.

We got our yearbooks on thursday and if you all didn't see it, flip to the RGS CHOIR page to pang's photo HAHA isn't it amazing how we never knew he had a hidden talent in singing! Worming his way through to every aspect of your life he has even found his way into our yearbooks! Do not be deceived by that chest, that is just him putting lots of padding and having a wonderbra. We all know the face is well and truly pang's.

Of course, not to mention that our class photo is on the prom night page which I'm sure all of you have found, I know they find our class very beautiful and all thankyou thankyou I admit we're a breathtaking bunch :D

Some idiot guy in my class: OMG ZHIXIN YOU ACTUALLY LOOK TALL IN HERE!

Current projects that I have taken up:
1. MISE (social entrepreneurship competition with rita lena and pang) (we happen to be called THE SMOOSHIES and guess who suggested it. No, it isn't lena. Try again.)
2. Lit week! (omg kevy and I directing alice in wonderland HAHA so cool omg i haven't directed before! -excited-)
3. Writer-in-residence which isn't exactly a project but ohwell!
4. Not to mention Harmonica concert!
5. Flower committee in entre so I get free admission to concerts! :D

Which sort of explains why this blog is winking its last remnants of its life away. Another reason is cause LIFE DAMN TOUGH and nothing much bright to blog about. When days pass without a blogpost you know zhixin's life is very sad. Sniff.

And shit, my PI consultation for PW is on tuesday so I'm quite dead cause I don't even have a subject. I'm sure we have a topic called JOURNEYS, who the hell takes a journey?! I mean like HEY EVERY LIFE IS A JOURNEY. You get the idea.


3 flowers

3 Comments:

If i were your mom i would have just aborted you.
Seeing as just how irritating you are. And the saddest part is, youre so UGLY.

Look in the mirror, oh wait, that will break. Your red spectacles just makes everyone want to puke, and your voice makes everyone just run away.

They only can hear voices, but cant see you. I guess thats why people dont slap you or whack you up, or best of all, kill you. cause youre too short to be seen.

Well, well. just get a life.
If i were you, i'd just commit suicide.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

LOL hello welcome to my blog! anonymouses are so interesting :D

By Blogger lee zhixin, at 9:51 PM  

Hmmm...anonymouses can't be seen either, ya know... XD

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, April 6 10:29 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling