PRODUCT FOR SALE
Today was the last day you could have worn your dear dear RGS pinafore SO I HOPE YOU HAVE PROPERLY TREASURED THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Unfortunately my belts have decided they hate me for neglecting them for the past few weeks and therefore have started a silent rebellion. Two out of three of them have defied Newton's Laws and morphed into air particles while the last one...fell out when I got off the bus without me noticing.
Uh, it wasn't that I was unobservant! (even though I admit that I am) it's just that I was rushing to school after I missed my bus stop and went all the way to bus interchange! Like you know, PANIC MAKES ONE FORGET! And therefore I was walking like a pregnant lady briskly to RJ without noticing (partly also cause I always hugged my file to me and so didn't notice the sudden uh, wider flow of air) until I passed the RI gate when I suddenly realized my pinafore was waving freely about me.
And therefore begins a day of Creativity and Innovation! Upholding Rafflesian values of Thinker Leader Pioneer! The first thing I used for a belt was a tie which unfortunately was a little too obvious and could be spotted from afar. ATTEMPT NUMBER ONE, FAILURE. LESSON LEARNT: GREEN BLACK WHITE IS NOT A GOOD CAMOUFLAGE AGAINST DARK BLUE.
Nevermind, Perseverence is an admirable virtue! And so zhixin proceeded on her long and tenuous journey in search of the PERFECT SUBSTITUTE FOR A TIE.
Second attempt: A JACKET.
That helped me through the day. At first it was Nata's jacket, except that she wanted it back during econs cause she felt cold. I then borrowed Andrea's jacket, conveniently forgetting to return her at the end of the day and suddenly realizing that she wasn't going to the lit play on saturday night too. DAI.
Apparently she was too far off from the school when I called her so I ended up passing her jacket to Arias so that she could have it on sat when she went for dance. Unfortunately this also meant that I was beltless, once again.
ATTEMPT THREE, AFTER BEING BORED AT ZHIHUA AND YINFEI PLAYING THE PIANO:
THE INGENIOUS MP3 EARPHONES.Hey they work pretty well as a belt k! Not only do people fail to notice it unless they've been staring at me for very long, you can also listen to your mp3 on the way (with a slightly longer earphones for comfort!) I CAN MARKET THIS PRODUCT K, THE BELT CUM MP3 DESIGN! Not only do you not need belts anymore, your mp3 can hang off your waist as a fashion statement! Imagine a lovely white ipod hanging off your waist providing a lovely contrast against whatever colour your uniform is! And if your uniform is white-- well go get an mp3 which isn't, unless you want camouflage :D COME COME BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW!
---
YAY LAST DAY OF THE TERM, SO FAST. On one hand it's good old holidays which nobody will say no to, on the other it's not really holidays cause of everything that will go on and also it marks the end of A VERY FAST TEN WEEKS.
I really don't want all this to end, because I don't want university and work and life with all its reality and pragmatism and calculative and scheming people.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, March 6
12:12 AM