FIRST DAY OF TERM TWO
I am here to perform a resuscitating operation on my blog and to reassure you that YES I'M STILL ALIVE ETC even though I don't have even a single post from my holidays. Let's just say that not many things happened except for harmonica practices, going to zhihua's house (and watching borat -.- after failing to persuade her to watch lust caution uncensored but borat was uh traumatising anyway, i didn't have to see them raping each other anally) and having 409 class lunch! Which I was late for due to harmonica and ended up missing the lunch but we sat outside Lido second floor and gossiped lots. Hey, gossiping is a uh bonding activity!
Anyway HOW CAN I RESIST FROM BLOGGING ON THE START OF TERM TWO.
Things that happened:
Some people cut their hair. (cough, onions)
We got reacquainted with ms veera's and mrs chan's pwnzor skill of sarcasm.
Got to sit beside rita and kevyna again (:
Remembered how our class cannot shut up (refer to incidents in term 1 like
attempting to take a class photo)
(Hopefully) the last lecture with
this certain physics lecturer.
Watched a
very modern adaptation of Othello.
Things that didn't happen:
Physics lecture test (phew)
Quotes:
Ms veera, about the movie: "It's not very good. It's American."
Physics lecturer: "In future when you get back your scripts you will
laugh at yourselves because some of your mistakes are just so ridiculous."
mumbling me: I think you're more likely to cry at it.
Upon getting our lit scripts...
Pang: HAHAHAHAHHAA
Leonard: What did you get!
Pang: I GOT A--
HAHAHAHAHA
--D!
Ms Veera: "Zhi Xin, do you find your own script very amusing?"
Me: "I'm reading Andrea's script!"
Andrea: "Ohnooo that means my script is amusing!"
Me: "No, I find it a muse!"
Getting back of lit scripts was quite amusing actually HAHA I got a C+++ which is uh, prolly better than my first lit essay! Actually I can't remember. WELLL. Helen of troy obviously didn't like me very much :D
1 flowers
1 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, March 17
11:22 PM