Wow. (not the lanning game.)
So-- it's week eight already, unbelievable ain't it! I don't believe it myself either. Time never used to fly by
this fast. In RGS it just sort of lumped past. Like a legless blob.
As you can see I have a new blog template. It's not completely tweaked yet but I don't think I'll be hardworking enough to go tweak it so it prolly will stay like this. Yes, grey background and all. Grey is a lovely colour because THE WORLD IS NOT BLACK OR WHITE. Plus I am proud enough of myself for managing to accomplish the different layers in a box feat so there's that! And I like the photo thankyou very much and yes it is deliberately noisy :D
But if the text is really too bad for your eyes do tell me, I might muster up some energy to fiddle around with it. And other things if you really have violent objections. Not regarding the font on the picture.
Actually I find myself getting weary of keeping this up; there are so many things happening that you just lose the energy to record them down. And I recall some essay we had to do about blogs during english last year, something about it being exhibitionist-- I would agree. I wouldn't mind about that since I am perfectly aware of it, just that currently being on display seems too much of a humidity in an atmosphere already crowded with many things. Therefore you better bring your umbrellas in case it rains on this blog.
RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEADDDDD!
I'm glad for any thursdays we skip, thursdays are always the most hardcore days with five straight blocks in a row consisting of all our major subjects. Unfortunately it also means we need to have a make-up for physics and maybe for other subjects as well since I suspect we're quite behind. And not entirely because of holidays. (hems at class) LIKE CHICKEN COOP LIKE THAT.
Today we had combined PE with the guys of our class which was an
interesting experience I would say. Especially with a certain over-enthusiastic individual. I say over with a very good reason. You would agree with me if you saw him hug tightly a fellow classmate in his eagerness to get the ball.
Not a good experience.
Poor guy.
Got whacked on the head violently by gankarliang, thankyou for your holy blessing! I think i have a baluku as a gift from you. You should bestow everyone with this invaluable and priceless present as well.
Anyway I'm fast dozing off already, ENJOY YOUR JC LIFE PEOPLES AND UNTIL NEXT TIME!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, February 20
11:01 PM