HELLO I'M BACK
Okay I'm back from Malaysia not sick, not food-poisoned, not murdered or robbed or raped or assaulted to death but instead with a few or rather quite a number more angbaos than I would have gotten if I stayed in singapore so yay!

I'm not dead yet don't worry though this blog does give a bit of that impression but APPEARANCES DECEIVE and you are smart enough not to be deceived aren't you!

what is different in malaysia

1. grr, this isn't exactly a shocking piece of news but I still have to mention it-- WHY THE HELL IS MY COUSIN SUDDENLY SO TALL. He's two years younger than me and I think twice as tall. I arch my head a lot to look at him. He's worse than kenneth or leonard. Or at least, that's the impression he gives me. I feel like one of the little people in gulliver's travels.

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE, LIKE I SAY.

Some people grow too tall for their own good. Hmpf.

My reunion dinner was spent in silence because my uncles happen to be the silent type though I'm not sure about the strong. My cousins also got into accidents and lost their voice boxes. Hallelujah to the north pole in penang.

Then again it was too hot there to be north pole. You would think that Malaysia, being so close to singapore, would get a little of the monsoons-- but no. Malaysia loves to be opposite that of whatever Singapore is.

2. NO CHEWING GUM. NO FIRECRACKERS. NO NOTHING.

So much for being opposite singapore. Yes, you don't get chewing gum selling by the highway stores anymore. Neither do you get firecrackers. Trust me, you haven't seen real firecrackers if you've been spending chinese new year in singapore all your life. There are those you can light up, hold up, and watch it shoot mini real fireworks into the sky. There are those you light up, throw into the river and watch it go off in a fountain of water, sparks and lots of smoke. AND THEY ARE ALL GONE THIS CHINESE NEW YEAR. Only of course the illegal stocks. Which of course uh, we didn't get at all! really!

3. My cousin is the same age as me and she's practically married off to her boyfriend already apparently, according to The Gossipmongers.

He even sent extra huge same-size-as-lobsters prawns and abalones for chinese new year gifts.

He happens to be the same age too. I think.

My mum heartily disapproved of it and said we might as well be indonesian maids. She also said she would rather us be like my other cousin who's not married at 30 and having a rather successful career. She also has had quite a number of boyfriends. Rich too, I say.

4. Jing He my little 10-year-old cousin suddenly grew almost as fat as Ri Jing my 8-year-old cousin. And trust me, that is quite a major change.

Considering his weight.

Which happens to exceed mine already.

5. MY CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE SQUEE BIG-EYES COUSINS JIA CHEN AND JIA YANG OMG THE WAY THE WALK AND THE WAY THEY ACT IS SO CUTEEEE WHY THEY HAVE SUCH BIG EYES SO ABSOLUTELY SQUEEABLE WHEE!

Uh. Don't mind me :D

OMGG SQUEE. Looking at them you almost think babies are okay!

Almost.

Not quite.

Not enough to make you want them :D


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, February 10 6:47 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling