An introduction to dear S05C.
Well I must say I settled in my class rather comfortably considering matters! Not to say I don't miss 409 (I still miss 409 lots and lots and rgs too) but seriously--

MY CLASS IS FULL OF CRAP.

If you've been in any of my lectures which have asked for volunteers you'll know why.

"HOANG THE THE THE GIA! -clapclapclapclap- HOANG THE THE THE GIA! -clapclapclapclap-"

"WHEN I SAY GUI-LA YOU SAY ME,
GUI-LA-ME! GUI-LA-ME!"

Seriously.

During sex ed talk:
"Can I have the cleverest girl out here please?"
-pause-
"KARLIANG! KARLIANG! KARLIANG!"

If you know him you would agree that karliang is not a guy but a girl. We have no idea how she managed to enroll into RI but our guess is that she put RI in all her choices for PSLE and didn't get found out.

Karliang also happens to be kevyna's rejected/current girlfriend, we have no idea what's happening there cause one moment kevy has rejected her and the next they're calling each other "boyfriend!" "girlfriend!" Which I'm not very happy about because kevy IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SCOUT. MINE!

During lit class we had to come out with examples using the list of literary devices on the board to describe RJ. These are what we came out with.

1. As fast as fast food (simile + alliteration k)
2. Mrs ___ is as long-winded as the Great Wall Of China (name censored to protect privacy etc, this is supposed to be hyperbole though the more she talks the more I think it's perfectly apt)
3. oink! I'm hungry! (THIS IS MINE, I LIKE PIGS. I DON'T CARE, WE MAKE OINK SOUNDS WHEN WE'RE HUNGRY. NOT GROWLING.)
4. The giant lattice structure of our bonds! (I haven't forgotten chem yesyes but every time I see chem notes or tutorials I feel HAPPY HAHA cause I not taking it anymore!!!)

...kay you get the idea.

Every time there is a lecture which needs volunteers you are almost certain that it would come from my class. Popular nominees are GUI-LA-ME and HOANG THE THE THE GIA!

During civics:
Mrs Chan: "When it comes to CT rep, between a himbo and a nerd I would prefer a nerd!"
Us: "LeoNARD! LeoNARRRD!"
Karliang: "I'm a himbo!"
Me: "No, you're a BIMBO!"

During introduction in econs class where we were supposed to say our favourite movie/show:
Me: "LustCaution!"
Ms Ong: 0.o "You not supposed to watch yet!"
Me: "Uh. I watched the censored one!"
(next number happens to be leonard)
Leonard: "I LIKE LUST CAUTION TOO! THE UNSENSORED ONE!"

And yes, our J1 batch has dilligently started mugging already. This behaviour has scared our dear seniors the J2s as well as surprised our teachers who apparently "have not seen j1s start mugging so early before". Wonder what that says about our batch!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, January 17 10:36 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling