The funnest game ever...
...is STRIP ME IF YOU CAN.

My entire body is aching currently from all the running, partly because I never got my lazy butt up to do any exercise during any time of the holidays. Also partly because I ran like crazy with Germaine to get pegs HAHA, we ended up getting at least 16 other coloured pegs and a few more of yellow.

K I think the guys didn't appreciate this game as much as we do, I recall running around with Germaine and thinking that the number of guys seen out in the open seem to be astonishingly little. Also that the number of OTHER HOUSES guys seem lesser than that of bayley-waddle's. Hmm. Wonder why!

I think there were at least a few times where a guy fell down and a huge bunch of girls swarmed to him asking whether he was okay while trying to grab his pegs at the same time. Whee! The OGL who saw the guy fall was fiercely protective though and got us to back off before we could get any ):

I HAVEN'T PLAYED CATCHING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME, THANK YOU OGLS FOR RELIEVING SUCH FOND MEMORIES!

And also for all your hardcore hard work put in for this orientation, you guys are amazing-- it seriously is a lot of effort, right down from the props and banners to the plays and batch dances and songs, and of course war games/station games/amazing race. Thank you!

T'sparanza 2008!

I still object to the SONS OF SINGAPORE lor wtf, I refuse to sing that word everytime. I think we should all boycott it and sing YOUTHS OF SINGAPORE instead, I mean I understand all about tradition and all that bullshit but IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON WITH THE TIMES. If you're going to have a college with both sexes and still adopt that anthem at least change it just that little bit to accomodate us.

If the entire school sings YOUTHS OF SINGAPORE nobody can stop us right :D

On the day of the amazing race at our last station, just when we were about to start running to catch people from the other OG...

-rain starts pouring-

"RUN TO SHELTER, QUICK QUICK! GET YOUR THINGS!"

Huge mass of people starts shifting towards the white tents at the end of the beach.

Me: -dodges under a couple of umbrellas shared by a bunch of guys- "EH THANKS AH" and finally stopped being lazy to get my umbrella out when the rain started getting heavier

-reaches tents-

-stones there with people-

-rain stops-

-everyone starts venturing out again. After a couple of steps the rain starts pouring again. Everyone scuttles back in.-

-repeat process five/six times-

Things that happened during O night
1. We actually got second for war games 0.o
2. Thomas Heng hid Mateusz's handphone in the dustbin and had to get it out for him with plastered rice grains all over and all -.-
3. We wore nerd attire! HEY SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOOK VERY CUTE K, THEY SHOULD REALLY KEEP THAT HAIRSTYLE. We discovered a good hairstyle for them!
4. We had to do the batch dance twice amidst a mass of confusion and lack of space, and differing tempos for the second time we did it
5. We met our new class and got a piece of paper telling us how STUDENTS OF THE PAST HOR THEY SAID THANK YOU AND PLEASE BUT YOU DON'T! THEY SAID THEY WANT TO THROW PAPER AND YOU DON'T! THEY SAID WANT TO GO TOILET AND YOU DON'T! THEY DIDN'T SAY VULGARITIES AND no need to tell you what you do.
6. Burning of t'sparanza!

This week's still rather slack, free blocks everywhere and early going home times (finally!) so that I don't have to get ticked off every time I get home (like it's my fault). So far the huge lecture halls are not a bad thing, I get to see people I know and niners-- a pity we have SITTING PLANS -.- maybe we can just ignore it and sit anywhere we like, oh can't we pretty please!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, January 8 5:12 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling