Special (compulsory) promotion for smokers!
For just fifty dollars you get a fishbowl ala Harry Potter's Bubblehead charm to go off with your oh-so-funky cigarette! Not only can you now smoke inside your fishbowl and look cooler, you can also make more value out of a cigarette! After all, with the increasingly atrocious prices of cigarettes, I'm sure all of you want to make full use of each and every cigarette! And now, with our newly developed technology of fishbowls, you can now smoke your cigarette, exhale your smoke, and inhale them all in again! What more do you want? And for a further benefit, which I'm sure none of you care for seeing the rate of which you all pollute our lovely streets, you can keep the smoke to yourself and not harm innocent non-smokers!
And if you add another fifty dollars to your fee, you get an upgraded, first-class version of the fishbowl, the phonebox! It'll definitely be more comfortable to smoke in a phonebox than in a fishbowl and you can pretend you are travelling in a GLASS tardis ala Doctor Who, so hurry up and grab this special promotion now!
---
I currently feel like a wrinkled sausage or patches of desert sand or salted fish or whatever, my skin obviously does not like cold climates. Every morning there I woke up and felt like some old wizened person approaching a century old. IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD TO BE OLD. ME DOESN'T LIKE OLD. After sixteen years of not giving me much trouble if any my skin rebels on me and turns all dry the moment I go Hongkong! And it doesn't even snow there.
-growls-
Have decided that the purpose of having holidays is for you to realize HOW SO GREAT YOUR DEAR MOOTHERLAND IS WITH WONDERFUL CLIMATES THAT AT MOST REQUIRE AN UMBRELLA. And jackets only when you're in a freezing air conditioned room. Not when you step out onto the street. Living here gets you used to feeling hotter outside a building than inside. Unfortunately the reverse is true there.
What makes Zhi Xin go all worshipy towards the mighty homeland1. Fabulous climate which doesn't dry up your skin!
2. FANTASTIC FOOD, ROUND EVERY CORNER.
Food is good. More food is better. Lots of delicious food is best. No food is bad. REMEMBER THE MANTRA. Your Stomach Matters.
I think we probably lived in the wrong area or something, we couldn't find food (or decent food at least) and most of those we ate were overly oily. They actually sell Maggie noodles in soup with the only other ingredient being a piece of oily ham floating on top. I think I make better Maggie mee. (and that is why in the end we resorted to having instant noodles for supper with my mother being very embarrassed at the fact that we were carrying instant noodles back to our hotel openly without plastic bags, it being apparently a very shameful thing. Hey, instant noodles are good okay!)
On the way to Hongkong the plane started shaking about and there were lots of announcements going "PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SEATBELTS BUCKLED, DO NOT GO TO THE TOILET, THE ATTENDANTS WILL NOT BE SERVING YOU ON THE AISLES FOR SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS, THERE IS AN AIR TURBULANCE BECAUSE OF A TORNADO" etc etc. I'M SCARED, MUMMY. I'M SCARED OF DYING. IF EVER I DIE PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE ALL OF YOU. TRULY AND DEEPLY. In fact I started persistently asking where the life jacket was and stopped asking only because it was getting a little too dizzy to even turn my head over. And of course, the upside of the plane trip was that-- IT HAD HAAGAN DAZS ICE CREAM HAHAHA.
Warning: Overload of photos, since apparently people like to see them, don't ask me why.

Showing some love this christmas!

"I
HAVE met Jackie Chan before okay."

"Uh, add Bruce Lee to the list too. Even though he's dead. WELL it's called suspension of disbelief, as zhihua loves to say!"

Want to bet who's going to win this? The odds are 148894187141 to 1, guess on which side.

Preparez for Battle!

WOT.

My brother got jealous and wanted to pretend to be a tree.
One thing I have to say about Disney: they are extravagant. Seriously. They go ALL OUT in decorations and everything, it's damn breathtaking when you walk in. MY SISTER AND I WILL DO BETTERRRRR IN OUR FUTURE THEME PARK OKAY. MAKE SURE YOU PATRON IT. AND GIB LOTS OF MOONAY.

See what I mean, they even have a personal disney MRT line with mickey mouse handholds.

Not to mention, a disney window and a statue of I think it was snowwhite beside.
On a side note, I have decided that I hate theme parks. Which is why I'm building one. (is logical k, goes in line with my last time motto I HATE LIGHTNING MAGES WHICH IS WHY I BECAME ONE when I was still playing maple.) In fact Disneyland didn't have much in terms of rides, but it had a breathtaking fireworks performance and a fabulous parade filled with spirit and lots of awesome decorations and effort so I shall say I pretty much liked it.
I still say I hate theme parks. And Rollar Coasters. Especially those which go left and right and up and down. Don't even think about upside down.

Whee?

More whee? (the mickey mouse's actually balancing on the jet of water, zomg ultimate coolness)

Mum's turn to go mad.

The moment we got there....

Sneak preview of the parade. Love the costumes, love the dances, love the floats.



Be Cinderella for a day etc! With a castle and a moat around! Of course that is assuming you're Cinderella after the prince happened to get the shoe fitted around her foot.

Familiar pose :D

And the lights come on at night!







Don't you just love christmas!

(my mum loves to take this kind of group shots in front of everywhere we go just to prove that We Have Been There.)

See what I mean.

We Have Been There #3.


If it wasn't already cold enough down there, it was definitely freezing up there.
And then we arrive at LAUNDRY STREET! To our utmost disappointment there wasn't a single piece of laundry hanging out. Or a laundry shop. MISLEADING NAME MANZ, NAME IT PROPERLY CAN ORNOT.

This, is what you see at Laundry Street.


Bet you never knew that the onions you grew for science experiments could grow flowers!

My mum wanted to lug a plant back onto the plane I swear.

And this is where my sister and I were horrified at the cruelty to the poor poor fishies stuck in tiny little plastic bags.
OCEAN PARK. DON'T GO THERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHEATED OF YOUR MONEY. THAT IS ONLY IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF IT.
Okay fine it wasn't that bad I suppose. And taking into regard my hatred for theme parks and all dizzying rides you shall be uh, unbiased in your judgement.
What Ocean Park Had1. Very, very, very, very, very, very slow and long escalators. Which
might have been enjoyable in uh, slightly different circumstances :D
2. Lots of cheenamen and women pushing and plodding around and cutting queues in toilets and speaking loudly and hogging spots for endless photos.
3. Toilets that were not very impressive, so as to say.
4. Performances that pale to Singapore's Underwater World (this is stated by my dad who, according to my mum, is the first time she heard him praising singapore)
5. Tiny tanks to house the sharks
But otherwise it was fine. Truly. Lots of pwetty sea creatures, seeing that we didn't sit the rides except for happy swing.
WHEE ANIMALS. (they are living things too! which is why uh, one huge splotch of photos to them! we lubz them don't we!)




JAWS. COMING TO EATS YOU. TEETH! HUNGRY, HUNGRY, THOSE TAUT THIGHS--

Black dolphins, beware. They look like sharks swimming under the water. Mainly because of their fins.


It's called OCEAN PARK for a reason okay.

Itsy bitsy wormsies poking headies out (to the tune of Itsy Bitsy Spider)


THIS IS CALLED, LOVE. FUSED AS ONE. YOUR BRAIN AND MY BRAIN. CYBERMAN SAYS SO.

And then, finally, the place where you see dirty handprints of famous people, made valuable because THEY ARE FAMOUS. Too bad. If you're famous you can make a handprint too and people will kiss it.


Awesome skyline, I know.

(my brother happens to love jackie chan.)

Um. That's not me! Really! Of course that is my sister you see there but the other person's not me!
To end it all off, this final photo to see an INVALUABLE zhimin's WTF expression.

Fine, I was lying. The last photo ends with Zhihua's seductress look. I INSIST.

zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
LOL YOU THEN SEDUCTRESS LOH
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA IS YOU!
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
YOU!
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
IS YOUUUUUUU♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
YOU'RE THE SEDUCING ONE
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
YOUUU♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
you're batting YOUR eyelashes!zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
I was just standing there innocently
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
you're looking downwards!
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
I NEVER
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
I CLOSED MY EYES♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
with a predator look!
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
blinked!
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
WTH?!$$LVL
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
I DUN HAVE A PREDATOR LOOK
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
i was only having a victory sign!zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
you were grinning in this 'OOOH COME HITHER" way♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
YOUR HEAD
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
all I'm doing is looking like a....zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
.....satisfied cat♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE A CAT WITH NARROWED EYES
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
LIKE NALAzhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
WTH?!♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
WHEN THEY SANG CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT
zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
*is not amused*
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
THEN HE POUNCED ON HER
suffer your shirt to blanket the night says:
is suffer your shirt to blanket the night says:
amused
♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
AND SHE WAS UNDERNEAT♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
AND GIVING HIM THIS NARROWED CAT-EYE SEDUCTION LOOKzhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
WTH?!zhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
GO DAI ZHIXINzhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
YOUR IMAGINATIONzhihua WHEEEEEEE! says:
OVERACTIVE
suffer your shirt to blanket the night says:
i agree though♫ ' zhixin ] ∂ tell me how all these, and love too, will ruin us says:
HAHAHAHAHA
1 flowers
1 Comments:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, December 2
1:42 AM