My Wonderful Enriching Educational Holidays
Apologies for the lack of entries, laziness is kind of like a syndrome which comes with holidays so we all get sent to the pig pens for lots of mud rolling and lolling around at the pace of a -273.15celsius atom. You would think that the arrival of holidays would prompt more entries than nearing exams. It's a reverse psychology thing, where certain slakcers might even feel inspired to start mugging now. Might. This rule has an exception: muggers will still mug on. YOU GO, KIDS!

Kay I suppose I might as well mention something about how my holidays are going on. I mean, I have a life! I do! It just happens to consist of lots of stoning at home because my parents think I have Evil Motives of going to the library. Therefore, no library. Most parents would actually encourage their kids to go libraries but nah, not my parents. BUT IT'S TRUE, KNOWLEDGE IS EVILZ.

Let's see. First we had a retry of Kudos from yahoo games. Got bored of it because it didn't approve of my unconventional ambition of being an actress and made me a poor, penniless, miserable and reclusive garbage collector (who got more money than when she was an actress). Maybe that's a Message From God telling me that I am destined to be poor and penniless and off slaving for some science profession.

That reminds me, I'm now currently stuck: SHOULD I TAKE H2 CHEM OR NOT! On one hand, my brain just unwinds into one long strand of intestine when I think of two more years of hardcore chemistry. On the other, H1 chem is useless. Also, h2 chem looks more impressive apparently. And opens up your options.

On the practical side I should take H2 chem and H1 econs, not the other way round. On the side going NOOOO GO DAI IF YOU TAKE IT side I hate chem and I suck at it and I never want to see it again nor do I want any job to do with it.

In summary, MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND vs YOU TRAITOR IF YOU DARE TAKE IT.

Any good advice would be appreciated, though they'll all get turned into the merry-go-round of zhixin's self argument. Of course very good advice would be helping me compare econs and chem and telling me how much of RJ fails either.

Then we went on to Build-A-Lot which basically got me insanely playing it nonstop until it denied me saving in the middle of the game because I got too l33t and they didn't want me to cheat their money by continuously playing their free five minutes thing. So I got pissed at it and stopped playing. What a pity, it was fun. I was building millionz of castles and earning billions k! I shall consider a future in uh, being a tycoon! (I LUB TYCOON GAMES)

OMG WHY AM I NOW CALLING ME AS WE. Okay I shall uh, attribute that to the Voices inside me. Yes. Including the Voice Of Rita, who's currently happily holidaying away with japanese guys in japan. Aww no GE for more than a week with her britain guys! (shh I didn't just tell you all about rita's numerous affairs, bet you all never knew! HIDING BEHIND HER INNOCENT FACADE! uh wait. What innocence.)

The highly irritating game of http://www.eyezmaze.com/tontie/v1/index.html . Tell me if you get past Level 10. I hates it. I never get past level ten. Shurrup certain person who did. Will proceed to hugs my teddy bear.

And FREERICE, donate rice to the poor! Quite addictive too. http://www.freerice.com/ Except for the fact that you decrease intelligence with every wrong and only increase it with three correct in a row. Ah, for the purposes of donating rice! Sacrifice your poor self esteem! (and don't cheat k, don't think I don't see your dictionary.com on a different tab)

We have MAX PAYNE too, on playstation when Rita and Zhi hua came! I SHALL TELL YOU HOW WONDERFULLY FUN IT IS TO BE SHOOTING EVERYONE WHO COMES IN YOUR WAY GOOD OR BAD AND EMOING ALL THE WAY ABOUT YOUR DEAD WIFE AND CHILD WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE UNDERCOVER :D It is a very very fun game okay, go play it and shoot baddies and goodies and emo about nobody lovez you because the police comes chasing after you too for killing innocents when you're supposedly on their side!

And of course, when you're tired of emoing you can jump of the parapet. Or bomb yourself with your cocktail/grenade. All done accidentally, because-- MAXPAYNE HAS EXPERIENCED PAIN TO THE MAX AND HAS HAD ENOUGH.

(sorry, I couldn't resist it HAHA)

AND THE TV SHOWS. WE CAN'T FORGET THE TV SHOWS. After watching Doctor Who and Torchwood in hongkong I have returned to singapore to watch the entire of doctor who season 2 and bits of season 1 and 3 before getting bored. Now I'm at Torchwood and I can sort of see why my sister says it's more exciting HAHA (sorry zhihua :D) I mean, first of all you have JACK HARKNESS! OOH JACK HARKNESS! And second, jack harkness! Third, Jack harkness! (okay shurrup zhixin and stop being bimbo) Fine they have lots of other good stuff too like a lot of flirting! Sex! Homosexuals! Bisexuals! Heterosexuals! JACK HARKNESS! Uh, good filming with interesting perspectives and exciting storylines too yes!

As you can see, my holidays has been uh filled with enriching and educational stuff indeed. I've been so wonderfully preoccupied it's unbelivable I can find time for blogging k! And also I've been uh clocking service hours for my family by teaching my younger bro How To Write Essays! We almost had one where the housewife falls off the window while wiping it and the family were very happy because she was an Evil Stepwife/mother and tortured the kids and she was very happy too when she fell cause she sekretly had an affair with Hades but someone pushed her into the Reincarnation pool and cruelly separated them and she only did those Evil deeds cause she wanted to be reunited with him, sniff, what a moving love story! Of course there was the one with the alternate ending where she fell down into the garbage container underneath and the garbage man collected her to dump her into the incinerator and her family collected her convenient ashes straight from the dumping land of garbage. YAY.

But my sister tells me that Compo Essays Must Not Have Deaths, Love Or (something else, can't remember) so we didn't use those endings in the end ): I mean, they were so much more exciting!

OKAY THERE, A BLOGPOST :D I'M PROUD OF MYSELF!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, December 14 9:26 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling