ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH.
Seeing that it's (slightly past) christmas I shall blog! (SORRY I'M LAZY LAH)
Frankly this blank box stumps me. I mean, I would love to see it filled with text but how do you fill something with coherent text unless you have
something to say? And it saddens me greater and greater just to see the date of the last blogpost so long away but no matter how hard I try, and try, and try, and try, and try, the date just wouldn't be more recent! And so I press the red cross at the top right hand corner when I'm faced with a blank blogger box and go back to maintaining my braincells at a state of inactivity... (fine you probably could tell all this is obviously me trying pathetically to keep my blog alive)
HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYONE! Dad to brother:
"You can open your presents on the 26th! Do you know what 26th is called? It's called BOXING DAY, not because you go around boxing people, but because you go around opening BOXes!"
What I got for christmas:
LEGO BLOCKS :D
I would introduce you to our mr dog, but I am too lazy to take a picture of him.
One thing I have against RI is-- WHY THE HELL ISIT SO BLOODY HUGE. Just to get to RJ from the bus stop I stop at I have to walk one huge round around it before I get to The Future School and Mel says the distance from RJ to Junction eight is equal to the distance to her house. While some people have to walk long distances for busstops. And she says she's too lazy and therefore she's going to take a bus for that distance back home. hmpf. (WHERE IS THE JUSTICE)
Meanwhile my sister is making productive use of her time levelling up her maple character. She is currently level 52 and she makes a Noble Resolution: "BY THE END OF HOLIDAYS I SHALL LEVEL UP ANOTHER THREE LEVELS!"
(yes I've informed her enough about the brain cells she's murdering but no, she doesn't listen. She couldn't even remember the floor number of her tuition centre which she has been going for the past half a year. Need more evidence of negative brain cells?)
And while she's fulfilling her noble ambition,
I
am
locked
inside
my
house.
Well, unless I'm going out with my parents.
Technically this is considered grounding. Just not officially.
Which is why I've been bored out of my mind for the whole holidays.
And which is why I'm actually kind of looking forward to school (BET YOU NEVER KNEW)
And also why this blank space prefers to stay blank. I mean, what can you write in a blank space about your days spent in your house?
What I've been doing this holidays:1. Sleep2. Eat3. Sleep more4. Eat more5. Drop hair (my mum says I'm BALDINGGG)What I haven't been doing1. Gain weight (runs away before getting killed)I think I might have a tapeworm. A long, ginormous, ugly tapeworm filling up the space of my stomach and crunching my food like koko crunch. And having lots of little tapeworm babies. And holding parties during events such as christmas. They have nice chicken dinner inside.
Well thank you kind tapeworms for helping me keep my weight, though I would greatly prefer you to really graciously step out of your current humble residence and relocate to somewhere else. Preferably the ditch.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, December 26
12:25 AM