Note to myself:
1. NEVER, NEVER, EVER, watch a horror movie again.
An NC16 one.
At night.
NEVER.
Unless it's a very very lousy one we can laugh at.
I will praise the director for his excellent use of colour and symbolism and parallel storylines and music etc, but I must admit I don't appreciate getting shocked from fake lull of peace into sudden FULL BLOOD AND GORE. or maybe that's what horror movies are about. Which is why I'm never watching another one.
I must also admit my eye muscles don't appreciate squinting throughout the entire movie which is a tiring thing to do, you can go try it yourself. Towards the end my eyes were so tired they wanted to relax so much but I was so scared that once they did I'll get another one of those shocks and die of fear or something.
It'll be quite sad to die in golden village, plaza sing.
So the three of us, rita jnanee and me, were huddled together for the last part of the movie and got laughed at by people like kevy. I must add that having people around didn't help anything. Squinting and covering my ears did. Unfortunately it meant that the screen either appeared in slits or in blurs. And seeing that the movie was korean...well it just meant that you didn't understand what the hell the people were saying most of the time cause you were too busy preparing to close your eyes once anything happened.
If you were interested the movie was The Last Breath and I didn't get most of it cause I wasn't really watching it. And I was wondering why the hell didn't the characters connect together in some weird way and was trying to make sense of the head and tail without the body.
HOW COME EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT ALL THE CLICHES LIKE SCRATCHING NAILS AND FLICKERING LIGHTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD WERE INSIDE THE MOVIE I STILL FEEL AS SCARED AS EVER AH.
Grr. NO MORE HORROR MOVIES. Let my soul rest in living peace and let that be the FIRST and LAST horror movie ever.
Well actually that was all I would never do again.
Or probably might actually. Despite my resolution.
After all, you never can tell the future.
Though it'll be a very sad one if I ever watch anything like that again.
But I must advertise for it! Watch it for everything included in one, Oedipus complex (only girl with stepfather), necrophillia, psycho wives etc etc! And not to mention fabulous colour and contrast and sound effects, if you get turned on by being scared.
...it was quite nice lah I suppose, if I ignore being scared. Since obviously that is the intention of horror movies -.-
Class chalet was fabulous, thankyou kevy and siyi for the planning! Though I was so tired after the amazing race I just went to sleep after I bathed when we got back. Smart rowena figured it was our own school for the first anagram we got :D I must say, i suck utterly at anagrams, never can figure out the jumbled words.
Physics comment was funny, it said something about me being an "independent learner", translated, HEY I DON'T NEED YOU FOR LESSONS!
And I apparently "developed maturity and sophistication" in my writing for lit and english from last semester's "needs to develop maturity and sophistication", so I'm quite amused by that. HEY PROGRESS!
Why oh why am I taking a H1 chem along with my LEMP, TELL ME! I'm so utterly going to hate it. Yes. Growls.
Maybe for all you know my chem standard will miraculously improve or something and I'll fall in love with the subject next year! And pigs will fly and dinosaurs will be reborn!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, November 10
1:10 AM