Twice:
the number of times I got asked for my IC when I went to watch Lust Caution.
Grr. -indignants- I look 16, I do! Aunties were blind! Insist! I mean, why would they ask for my IC twice!
Now I know why I shouldn't even attempt to sneak in anything that is beyond my age. WHY DON'T I HAVE AN OLDER SIS WHO LOOKS LIKE ME.
Then again I wouldn't want that, I'll probably claw her eyes out more.
---
I have, indeed, been working very hard for chinese by having two papers out of sixty eight thousand done. One of which I almost failed and the other one I haven't bothered to mark. I blame xinmin's warped way of setting compres. Someone should tell them that they do not set questions with answers all over the paper and a question with an answer that you find before the answer to the previous question. Someone should also tell them that their compres are awfully boring and that their answer sheet is warped and doesn't make sense. They ought to also be informed that They Suck, and they should stop screwing with their students' grades.
Of course it can't be my chinese standard, what say you!
I have originally prepared a long lengthy speech whining about chinese in general but nobody needs to know that :D I should learn from the RI guy in my tuition class who got I think A1 for chinese, he dumps in whole chunks of idio
tsms into his essays. Amazing how chinese works, I think they have an entire separate grading system just for using idioms. It goes something like this:
Idiots used: Marks given (over seventy)
≥100: 70
≥ 90: ≥ 65
≥50: ≥60
≥10: ≥50
0: Uh, forget it you noob, prepare to dai! How can you not make use of the Greatishness of our Wonderful Ancestors' invented phrases! You have NUL RUTES, you, you, you upruted plant or ie moving animal! Why are you a bloody animal and not a plant! A tree has better chinese knowledge than you, it has MYTI RUTES and it stays in one area DINKING UH-BOWT LAIFE and APPLI-SEE-A-TING DA PRESONT.
---
Note of caution: Do Not Send your kids in future to catholic schools, look at how they turn out!
Fact #1: Zhihua is from St Anthony
Fact #2: Yinfei is from MGS
Fact #3: Rita is from CHIJ
SEE SEE EVIDENCE. IT'S ALL THOSE SURPRESSED HORMONES COMING OUT OF REPRESSION AND BEING IN OVERACTIVE MODE. YOU GET FANGIRLS AND PORNY PEOPLE AND LATE HYPERACTIVE HORMONES. STOP TALKING ABOUT SEX OR SAUSAGES OR SCREWDRIVERS.
Luckily I got transferred out of canossa convent after two years before too much damage was done -nods seriously-
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, October 21
1:50 AM