ONE MINUTE OF SILENCE
Oriental died.

One minute of silence, please.
[silence]









[/silence]
THIOCK MURDERED IT. WE DEMAND JUSTICE. WE DEMAND REPRIEVE. WE GRIEVE FOR OUR POOR KITE. IT WAS ALIVE THE LAST LESSON BUT DIED AFTER THIOCK'S SEEMINGLY INNOCENT SUGGESTION BUT WAS IN FACT AN EVIL PLAN TO MURDER ORIENTAL.

-cries-

We should have been more vigilant and protected Oriental more! Now it can only stay on the ground and not have its nice horny flying dreams. WE'RE SORRY ORIENTAL, WE ARE!

So for the rest of the session while everyone else was happily flying their kites we stoned in the middle of the field while persistent rita laboured on, the perseverent advisor that she is! King Robot is proud of her! Under me with her as my advisor the regime will flourish! (she has also brought Oriental back in a determined bid to resurrect her! TRULY A MODEL RAFFLESIAN THAT EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW.)

On our FIRST EVER trip to WEST COAST PARK (because east coast park's field was closed off for renovation or something), Lena and I spied a playground upon entering!

Lena: ZOMG LOOK I WANT CLIMB!
Me (follows along)
Rita: You have to climb on all fours for that!
Lena and I starts climbing on all fours
Lena reaches the top of the first segment.
Lena sees flat stretch of second segment which is 1m above ground.
Lena starts screaming.

[continues screaming]

[finally decides to give up and gets down the climbing thing]

Ms Ning: WHO WAS THE ONE WHO WAS MAKING SO MUCH NOISE OVER THERE AH!

We wonder who too!

After we gave up on Oriental and decided to go Macs to enjoy aircon, drinks and food, we see lots of angmoh kids. Lena thinks they're very cute and offers a foolproof plan on how to get them: "Next time you go marry ang mor and get ang mor kids! ZOMG SO CUTEEE I WANT"

TSK.

Yesterday was RJ orientation! Went around begging for sweets for myself AND FOR ZHIHUA AND YINFEI AS WELL.

Me: HI! Can I have a sweet?
Guy: Sure.
-takes a sweet-
-takes another two more-
Guy: One sweet.
-hands them to zhihua and yinfei-

Hmpf, do I look that greedy! -indignants-

---

Finally, reply to tags cause obviously I have been uh neglecting my tagboard, oops:

•arias: uh uh not me, I proclaim my innocence! Them! I'm not the one squealing about sausages! -innocents-

•leican: HOW DO YOU KNOW, maybe vanessa hudgens isn't all that nice! And zac efron is an idiot anyway, entertainment industry is made better because of these idiots! We get more free entertainment!

•zhihua: -agrees with rita- YOU BIASED, BIASED! WHY IS TENNANT AN EXCEPTION! and is not logical lor, what talk you! We have decided that we don't believe your innocent facade! Anyway I ship doctor/doctor, YAY. ME HAVE JACK. ME WANT JACK. WHY HE DANCE WITH ROSE.

•rita: GOOD ADVISOR. Look people, follow your advisor! She is wise! She hails your king! And you're so pornotron lor, INSIST.

•coqdorysme: You have to admit, the blurness provides for a lot of laughter! She repels points like dartboards repel arrows :D and yah lah you own one-- BIG DEAL. YOU CAN'T EAT IT. REAL SAUSAGES CAN BE EATEN. Good boy, you're trying to preserve his innocence! You can go get the camera, i get the tripod!

•yinfei: I AGREE WITH YOU, SHE MUST BE PRETENDING! lol your parents, now we can't go zhihua's house to watch doctor who ):

•stace: NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR! they started talking about condoms! I'm innnocent I tell you, innocent!

•T: Uh. Figure out yourself :D Will not provide any clues! Condoms be good, have safe sex etc!

•kersh: Wow. Is the sky finally falling!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, October 7 1:49 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling