List of Random (and Not So Random) Facts
The only reason why I'm blogging right now, right here, is because I've been chased unceremoniously out of my dear classroom which is always used by the
beauty breast and enhancement beauty beast and enchantment class. Now, I understand that our lit teacher is extremely fond of our dear classroom and I wouldn't blame him for that, only that I would rather have the class to myself and a few other classmates to eat and drink in peace because now I have to
resort to eating and drinking sneakily in the computer lab uh, use the computer lab which isn't as cosy and nice as our classroom!
I must confess, I'm b-o-r-e-d and there's a prefect in the row of computers right in front of mine. Hello prefect! -drinks from bubbletea-
Zhi Hua shoved her Time Traveller's Wife book at me this morning and asked me what "blow job" meant. Arias, Lei Can, Yin Fei and I immediately turned around and stared at her. "YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT ASKING THAT QUESTION RIGHT!"
Leican gave a brilliant definition:
"Uh, blow job is when you go to the salon and perm your hair! That's where you have lots of air coming down, like uh BLOW!" The three of us immediately agreed very vigorously at her excellent definition.
Zhi Hua looked puzzled. "Rita says it's a wrong word!"
Um, does anyone have any idea why Rita said that? I mean, it's as innocent and right a word as there is! Tsk, Rita sees too many sexual innuedos in perming hair. I KNEW Pornotron was the right name for her.
(the prefect and friends have just left the lab so now I have free rein! WOOHOO. TIME TO WRECK HAVOC.)
Random fact #1: if you keep curling up tighter and tighter, you get smaller and smaller and will eventually disappear.
This is why turtles never disappear. They can't curl their shells up too. They stay and stone at you and populate reservoirs and drains with their populations.
Anteaters, on the other hand, do. They can't control their curling. They try to eat their tails. This is why you don't see many around.
Porcupines are too spiny to disappear. They'll prick themselves in the process. Maybe that's why a large number of them are masochistic. I wonder how they, uh, carry out their reproduction processes.
I feel like curling up.
Random fact #2:
1. Nokia doesn't have matriarchal in its dictionary. At least, not mine.
2. The keyboard only has this symbol: ^ but not the one facing downwards. On the other hand there's V and W in the 26 alphabets so I shan't complain.
3. Still, I somehow find the word "chalice" objectionable.
4. Maybe I'm just being overly feminist.
5. Ohwell.
6. Sushi is nice.
Not-so-random fact #3:
Deborah Tan's going over to Sports School.
Does anyone else find that amusing?
Not-so-random fact #4:
I'm bored.
You probably could tell.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, October 11
11:48 AM