Music meme and a very enjoyable teacher's day!
Music meme, koped from rowena!

1) Put your playlist on random.
2) Type out the first line of the first 15 songs you hit. DON'T CHEAT EVEN IF THE SONG IS EMBARRASSING YOU HAVE TO USE IT.
3) Strike it out once people have guessed
4) Try not to google.


1. Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've been dying to tell you everything sugar, we're going down - fall out boy (ro!)

2. I think I'm breaking out, I'm gonna leave you now, there's nothing for me here it's all the same

3. I thought that I could always count on you, I thought that nothing could become between us two

4. 终于做了这个决定, 别人怎么说我不理

5. Where is the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost.

6. 你说要我死了这颗心,最好永远存放在埃及 mu4 nai3 yi1, lin jun jie (ro!)

7. 在就要转身前忽然又想起你

8. Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? part of your world, jessica simpson (ro!)

9. Everyday I try to play another game, but my heart can't take it

10. Cosette, it's turned so cold; Cosette, it's past your bedtime fantine's death (come to me), les miserables (thomas!)

11. We spent some time together walking, spent some time just talking about who we were

12. Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find a better place to play?

13. She's got a lip ring and five colours in her hair

14. Watching it burn to your fingertips, everything stings a bit

15. Every night I just want to go out, get out of my head

Guess guess! Lol my itunes shuffle decided it loved chinese songs -.- I'm sure it occupies one fifth of my 10.11gb music collection! And it decided it liked popular songs too, it didn't happen to stumble upon one of my really weird albums HAHA.

---

Teacher's day celebrations on friday was BORING ALL THE WAY ...until the last part. Zomg the last part was hilarious.

At first Deborah Tan was like, "I noticed that a lot of you are missing today." (to which I muttered to yinfei, "Yah more like a lot of teachers aren't here today!" cause there was this HUGE EMPTY SPACE where teachers were supposed to sit. And since the first part was so boring as well we all regretted coming for teacher's day especially when the teachers can't even be bothered.) Following which she started to randomly call out sec four classes....

"401! 403! 405! blahblah 410! 411! 415!
...417?"

We were all like 0.o NO SUCH CLASS when this bunch of teachers, cough mr tee mr lau and mr toh cough came running out in ACSI BERMUDAS, WHITE SHIRT, RANDOM PURPLE TIES AND BRIGHT PINK NAME TAGS and shouted "HERE!"

All of us went WTH and started laughing away immediately. Yinfei was especially delighted at the sight of her dear ACSI uniforms. I bet they borrowed them from Mr Tee and probably his fellow friends or something -.- And guess what, they weren't the only teachers! Suddenly this entire CLASS of male teachers in ACSI UNIFORMS, green ties bright pink tags and VERY DELINQUENT ATTIRES (they sure know how to wear the acsi uniform the way acsi guys wear it) came sloppily out.

I bet none of us ever knew about the hidden acting talents of our dear male teachers. They proceeded to give us an AWARD WINNING play of TOTAL DELINQUENCY with every illegal act ever committed. All of us were staring rather astoundedly and laughing damn hard. Kenneth Tan was doing a very good job of littering the amphi floor with crackers, can you believe it. And De Souza or however you spell his name really looked like spiderman. AND A BIT LIKE DAVID CRAWSHAW WITH HIS GLASSES. I SWEAR. I DON'T CARE. But the cutest of all...

...WAS MR TOH. OMG HE WAS SOOOOO CUTE! HE WAS DOING THE GOOD BOY ACT PERFECTLY, COMPLETE WITH WIDE EYES, TUCKED IN SHIRT AND RAISED-UP-HIGH HAND. And his um-ber-ella fanfic part! zomg HAHA CUTE. SQUEEEE.

Mr Tee was just being himself, no acting needed! And the rest of the teachers, uh, relieving childhood memories and releasing suppressed desires. I swear, we should seriously learn from their excellent examples.

"Now I want you to go RTC and reflect on your actions!"
-entire class start taking out mirrors and arranging their hair-

The last play made it all, totally. Otherwise we would have been really disappointed at the lack of quality of our last teacher's day in rgs!

Had a very enjoyable time after teacher's day thankfully not at my primary school but at the library HAHA. WOW I SUDDENLY BECOME MUGGER. Zhihua says I'm more of a nerd than her. HMM. I PROTEST! A nerd has certain qualities beyond, uh, a passion for book-reading!

After which went over to GV Vivo to watch The Magic Flute LOL. Where the discovery of movable arm rests was made (HEY I never knew!) :D Was a good movie/opera, loved papageno especially cause he was soo funny and cute! CUTENESS IS GOOD. Queen of the night has an amazing range, I hate her already.

I swear it's the funnest teacher's day I ever had, and ironically it didn't involve going back to primary school! Just a lot of uh, "nerdy" stuff. :D OHNOES I BECOMING NERD!

Leeqi says me in the library is like a bull in a china shop. That, I'm sure, you can all judge yourselves. HAHA. SEE, CONTRASTING VIEWS. I TOO MANY FACES!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 2 4:12 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling