LIFE IS GOOD.
TO ALL: There is to be NO mention of anything relating to sausages, hotdogs, bananas, pens, and everything else that is a possible phallic symbol, no matter how much you protest over the innocence of these objects.Options have been a hell load of fun so far!
First there comes the PIGGING OUT. In the long blocks of spaces between options great bunches of us go orchard road and start to gorge ourselves silly. I swear, it's almost insane. Nobody wants to stay in school to eat (for very obvious reasons) and would rather go broke over outside food, so we have gone rampaging down orchard road in search of places of food. I think my wallet's going to be empty soon. But it's not just the pigging out, it's the talking that's the funnest part. I love all this banter and chatter as we disregard how loud we are and talk the entire place crazy with ALL SORTS of topics including:
- well, what else.
- What do you talk about when you have zhihua in the same place nowadays?
- I wonder.
- Perhaps, the sausages on display in wisma food court, of which zhihua described as looking very long and juicy, though that might hurt.
- And then, somehow it managed to get to Sugar Daddies-- "Maybe yinfei would want to have a sugar daddy so she would be a taitai!"
- "No, zhihua would want to have a sugar daddy!"
- "Butbut it would be... SHRIVELED!" pointed out by an observer.
- "Really? Huh?" guess who this is.
- "Okay zhihua, imagine a floppy old sock."
- "But why?? I thought they were all supposed to be dangly?!"
- "NO?!"
- "IMAGINE AN WIND SOCK WHEN IT HANGS LIMP AND WHEN THERE'S WIND THROUGH IT."
- Zomg guess who that was.
- Dear yinfei!
- Bet you wouldn't have known.
- She proceeds on to give us a detailed description of a wind sock and why it is a good analogy.
- Zhi xin sits aside laughing like mad.
- Rita exclaims, "I'LL NEVER LOOK AT A WIND SOCK THE SAME WAY AGAIN!"
And there goes the conversation on wednesday. Don't ask me.
After which we, being zhimin rita yinfei zhihua and I, went to borders, as suggested by yours truly! Thankfully the title of ALNERDO is still zhihua's. Apparently I'm Alsicko, though for what reason I cannot fathom truly, since rita is obviously much sicker than me. She's Alperverto now. We both agree that zhihua is ALHORNIO.
Well, nothing much happened when zhimin, rita and I were still there, until three of us left for our PHYSICS OF FLIGHT leaving yinfei and zhihua to their, uh, paradise.
Guess where they went!
And what they looked up!
HEY ZOMG HOW DID YOU KNOW.
I'm amazed.
TADA! "Sex for Dummies."
For more details, look them up. Don't ask me. I was rather astonished you needed a guidebook for that and was asking them what it contained, like what, "Step one. Touch him all over! Step two. Strip him! Step three. Caress him until he gets an erection! Step four. Insert-----" (rest is henceforth censored) Hey, I wouldn't know, no book and no experience! Go ask the two of them present at the scene. I'm completely innocent.
"What's similar between the girl and the guy parts?"
"Huh you mean there's something similar??"
"What grows ON them?"
"You mean something grows on the guy part?? I thought it was just--"
-abit of hinting and a lot of exasperation-
"I thought it was like arm hair only!"
-dies-
PHYSICS OF FLIGHT. Which was much, much less dirty.
Rowena, Lena, Rita and I decided to, uh, be much faster than the rest in terms of progress and decided to start making paper aeroplanes first :D I managed to get one of them home so HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF IT.

My proudly anorexic plane.

Not just NEW PWEDDY, but ALWAYS.

A close up-- "LOL PLANES CAN BE ANO?!"
"-_- they don't eat"

YAY ro's spunky new look! ANOREXIC ROWENA, TSKTSK.

She thus begins to draw one of herself.
WHO AM I?! (added by me)

Zhihua would be delighted to see this addition by rita.

"Real manly. He has secret inner desire to fly." Don't ask me how that came about.

MY GUIDE OF HOW TO FLY :D

Potatoes CAN fly okay! WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE. NOT ONLY BY CATAPULTS!

Lena says, money can too. Of course they do, they fly to my hand.

YAY KING PENGUIN. LOOKS SCARY.

Rita adds a very insightful observation.

How to fly #2!
VERY VERY FUN INDEED.
And then, FILM MAKING. It wasn't as funny but we watched a lot of short films! Note to self: If you want to make a DEEP SHORT FILM, here are the criteria:
1. Film it in foreign language.
2. Have a monolouge (not compulsory) that contains a lot of emotion.
3. Flash by images, much like that of a, what's that, slideshow? HEY DON'T WE HAVE A NAME FOR THAT ALREADY.
4. Be random (either put in stuff that contains a lot of symbolism, or appears to contain a lot of symbolism or be totally unexpected such as inserting a CHACHAMBOOOO song in the middle of a sombre-tone monolouge.)
5. End abruptly.
Not that they aren't nice. There're a few parts though that don't impress me because the words have been overly exploited, ie, they end up sounding abit cliche. Then again, it might be only me. And there're the parts that seem a little draggy, but maybe I'm just too used to Hollywood style.
And then, THURSDAY!
Out for lunch again with lena leican rita zhimin and lydia, and a hell lot of waiting for leican (COUGH PEOPLE HUNGRY ALREADY OKAY. Zhixin not happy with anyone who prevents her from getting her food. But leican compensated by donating a cheese fry over so she is forgiven :D) Yinfei groans about absence of options for thursday and friday cause that means she can't go out with us. Incidentally, she first started using her secondary school ez link card ever on the proud day of wednesday, 12th of september. Amazing, isn't it? We were all gaping when we saw that we couldn't top up her secondary school ezlink card as it wasn't activated yet -.- GREATLY SHOWS the amount of transport yinfei does.
This time it was a very very random discussion ranging from WHO'S CHIO WHAT'S CHIO to racist jokes to ZOMG I TELL YOU AH (random stalker scary experiences) to whose laughter sounds like what to THAT GIRL VERY CHIO LEH, SQUEE to skin care and how we should all sleep early and eat well and do sports or we will age very suddenly when we reach 30. Zhi Xin is hereby terrified by that now and will attempt to sleep earlier than her usual 3plus am though she is quite amazed that people can actually managed to sleep so early because it seems like a total waste of time and the night time is a damn pleasant time.
Physics of flight again, we watched a video which lena and rita fell asleep in and I proudly managed to stay up and watch the entire thing!
"1896-- Otto Lilienthal tested out his hand glider, and died in the crash. His last words were: "Sacrifices Must Be Made.""
After which, we finally got to make our own paper aeroplanes officially! DAMN FUN LOR. Only I didn't manage to get a chocolate cause my plane didn't fly far enough so I sad ): HEY I WANTED THAT CHOCOLATE OKAY.
Options have been damn fun I admit, though I suspect it's cause of the bunch of people I've been with HAHA. And of course, there're the free days without options! WHEE!
C'est la vie!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, September 13
9:39 PM