Guilty as charged!
Okay okay I plead guilty for not having blogged for two weeks! What punishment shall you dole out to me, be more merciful pleaseeee -wide-eyed pleading look- I can only blame options for delaying me till six for so many days and netball carn and whatever stuff that have been going on!
"Ooh, I am in so much trouble!"-- Zac Efron, after kissing Nikki Bronsky thrice on national TV in a talkshow, while his current girlfriend (or is it ex already?) Vanessa Hudgens gets into trouble for posing in nude pictures specially taken for him
Best line ever! We get free Cheating Boyfriend Show + nude photos of his girlfriend + exciting arguments between the two all rolled up in one! Cheers to the entertainment industry.
Physics of flight is the FUNNEST OPTION EVER, we get to fly something every week so I'm very very happy! Especially when our "rocket" beats the PRCs' in distance! YAYYYYY. I think this is mostly creditted to
RITA SHUEN our brilliant flight-maker, while Lena and I, uh, contribute to entertainment with our beautiful voices :D I bet no one ever thought trying to get a hollow toilet roll out of the toilet-roll holder was hard! But brilliant rita, with her ingenius method of using a hairclip to twist the centre thing, GOT IT OUT and so she has been henceforth appointed as ADVISOR for my regime as
King Robot. The transformers in my regime include:
(I probably spelt trone wrongly or something)
1. Whinertrone (aka tan zhi hua)
2. Suanertrone (aka lee yin fei)
3. Insultertrone/Pornotrone (aka rita shuen, I prefer the latter name)
4. Lovertrone/Nerdinator (aka lim zhi min, I prefer the former name)
And each of them have their own specialized actions, courtesy of whinertrone! While king robot has the liberty to do any of this :D
Aside from that, I'm getting pretty sick of going home at six with three options nonstop and huge-as-hell headaches, why don't they just do away with everything else and let us have options only so that we can go home early??
Zhihua just found out yesterday that yes, people in the west do have promiscuous sex, and yes, you're uncool or something if you haven't had it by 14 or some ridiculous age, and yes, David Tennant definitely has had sex before by the mere fact that 1. he is in Britain and 2. he is over 30, and yes, THERE HAS BEEN SEX IN EVERY ONE OF TAMORA PIERCE'S SERIES IN TORTALL. Unfortunately.
Zhihua: "OH NOOOO if you tell me david tennant has had sex before I-I-I-- won't like him as much anymore!"
Us: "Well then you shall have to start doing that now!"
Zhihua: "I'm not going to marry any guy who has done
that!"
Rita: "By then probably the only guys who haven't will be the nerdy guys who can't get anyone!"
Me: "The graph goes like this -traces out increasingly descending graph with x-axis as age and y-axis as number of guys-"
Zhihua: "But wouldn't it be
horrible if he has done that before!"
Yinfei(?): "Not necessary lah, he uh has the experience to guide you along!
and there goes zhihua's innocent belief.
Zhihua: "I always thought the romance novels were lying!"
-smacks head-
Zhihua: "There's this pick-up line which goes, "Are you happy to see me, or is that just something in your pocket?" and I'm not sure what it meant but I guess something..."
Rita, yinfei and I look at each other
Yinfei: "Well what do you think it means?"
-pause-
Zhihua: "I don't know, condoms?"
Short post for now, if you're bored go do something else like check out vanessa hudgens's nude photos -.-
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 30
12:15 PM