I'm 16 years and 2 days old!
First of all-- I really really want to thank everyone who remembered my birthday, some were really unexpected like those from people whom I barely know/don't know/lost contact with, or thought I did, especially when I got my phone stolen a few months before and so lost everyone's handphone numbers. I'm so sorry if I asked you who you were when you messaged me your birthday wish!
And of course the happy birthday song in the parade square, people wishing me early in the morning, the tags, the smses, the friendster testimonials, the PRESENTS (yes the presents!) and, um, those who celebrated my birthday with me :D
Hey, I changed from last year! I only did uh one blogpost mentioning my birthday! Otherwise I was pretty lowkey about it okay. REALLY. comparing to my usual standards! I'm, um, happy enough to celebrate with people who matter -grins- The rest if they don't remember I don't really care, so it's quite pleasant to get unexpected birthday greetings.
Arias's shirt is the
absolute cutest, it says:
RULER SIX FEET LONG
TALL
HAHA. THANK YOU ALL, REALLY. I had a hell load of fun going out -giggles-
Especially since I overindulged on both days (hem hem). 10 bucks on lunch on 8th is quite a lot for meee, hey it wasn't my fault I skipped breakfast, was hungry and wanted everything in the wisma foodcourt but obviously couldn't have all! After that yinfei rita and zhimin separated to buy my birthday present (which was a pretty crown badge sorta thing and had -coughs- the price tag on HAHA) and Arias Stacey Leican and I went window shopping to wait for them while Lydia went home first. This huge group dwindled VERY RAPIDLY, until we were left with...
...a total number of two people to watch the Jay Chou movie, the two being me and my kor leican. AWW SAD COMPANY (HAHA FINE IT WASN'T SAD COMPANY)
I rather liked the idea of the movie, uh gives new meaning to
love transcends time! ---
I shall now attempt to reply to my tagboard.
Jnanee: *cough* That's my point! You're happy only if the thoughts in your head are happy. It's pretty hard to make that happen without streaming out the unhappy stuff first.Jnanee: Of course, you're an exception if you're a 5-year-old or you live in the caves or something. But nevermind, I'll keep my mouth shut since *SOME* teachers hate it if I open my mouth *grumble*Jnanee: Ooh, and HAPPY SWEET 16TH!Haha that's true, though it's not really a conscious effort to stream out the unhappy stuff if the source of happiness is overwhelming! And of course there're those random bursts of happiness out of nowhere when you suddenly feel like skipping down the street :D Huh I don't get your second tag, who some teachers? Haha thanks for your birthday wish!
.
rach: hello zhixinnnhello rachhhh, I think I haven't seen you since HCIs LOL. Um. obviously haven't been going for debate a lot me HAHA.
.
leican: shoot dont remind me of that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW tmr give you present! anyway its either disturbia or secret cancan?THANKYOU AND YOUR PRESENT IS -speechless- ...original?? HAHA. Yah see I so nice I watched secret with you for your beloved Jay Chou! Why you never watch with your Taliban boyfriend and instead dragged me along! (OKAY LAH THE MOVIE WASN'T TOO BAD)
.
wei zhong: happy birthday zhixin!Merci beaucoup! Uh but I don't really know who you are heh.
.
T: Ohoh.. your bdae yesterday ar? haha.. Sorry i missed it. xD. Happy Bdae!Haha thanks! You actually check my blog or what, how did you know!
.
yinfei: wahlau you people. nc16 lah. suan me lah. humph. soon ok!yinfei: WHAT GREAT BRUTE ME GOING TO STRANGLE OFFRED. AND ME GOING TO STRANGLE AUNT TOO. HAIR IS NICE!yinfei: oh btw the crown brooch thing is supposed to be like "ruler of the world" kind of thing. XDOf course suan you lah
someone is still fifteen awww. LET'S GO WATCH NC16 AND LEAVE YINFEI BEHIND! -grins- HEY OFFRED'S MUM IS RIGHT! He IS a great brute! Admit it! Plus his hair isn't nice it's straggly like a girl's! And ohh that's why you all bought the crown >:D I thought it was like RANDOM lor, like HEY THAT'S PRETTY! Thanks for the present (even though the price tag was on HAHA)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, August 9
5:00 PM