After a long period of stoning
I shall blog again, since obviously I've been neglecting my poor blog, sniff cry don't be sad! I still love you, even though I haven't been blogging much! You know I do!
Because I'm horribly horribly scared no one will remember.....
My birthday's next tuesday 07/08/07!Is a pretty date, though of course 07/08/09 is prettier.
As usual let's go out on the 8th! SUGGEST PLACE TO GO, YOU ALL WANT TO GO ICE SKATING OR KBOXING? Or neither, we can go stone at east coast or something (HAHA) though sentosa would be a better option for the beach. Discounting the fact that you require a hell load of money for the entire package of getting in and actually eating something.
Or if you would be so nice as to suggest what one can do in Singapore besides shopping, ice skating, beach-ing, kboxing, movie/play/musical/opera/whatever-going that you can actually do with more than yourself I would worship you as my new idol and god. Please do not suggest the toilet for a mass shitting session.
---
Guys should be Banned from pmsing.
This refers especially to teachers.
It's amazing how far they've surpassed the females in the Art Of Pmsing without even having the MS part of PMS. I swear they learnt this art extraordinarily fast without even needing a basis for this. This is Infinitely Detrimental to society as people get Influenced to throw temper tantrums like little kids without even needing an impetus, thus degrading adults to the mere status as kids which will not improve soicety! Therefore, for the wellbeing of citizens and especially students alike, if guy teachers pms they should be Sent For Hanging Immediately.
---
Arias and I are going to conduct a sociological experiment on your lovely handwritings. We're going to make you all write lines! You'll be delighted to write this line on paper and not your skin:
I must not tell lies.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, August 2
1:09 AM