I'm going to get my fifty bucks!
Ladies and gentlemen......

Please take note that if Lee Yin Fei marries before me in future, she will have to pay me fifty bucks.

This is for reading my palm and predicting that I'm going to marry at the age of nineteen and have two daughters and one son.

Which is total bullshit, because I am not going to have kids, TOO BAD. -sticks tongue out-

She was also very devastated by the fact that she was "going to marry at twentysix! OMG SO LATE!"

I, on the other hand, predict that I'm going to get fifty bucks. And on her wedding day, in which she is going to have an eight course french meal because I requested it, she will invite me and give me the VIP seat and the fifty bucks as well. (Hey, fifty bucks is quite little now that I think of it!)

You can now start placing your bets on whose predictions will come true. -sniggers-

On another note, Arias has paired me up with a guy named DORIAN (no, not dorian grey!). He happens to
1. have green eyes!
2. love quoting poetry!
3. be dreamy!
4. meet me in the library!
5. be a poet!

Awww -heart melts-

[ arias ]: i still think dorian is too odd to be true

and then later,

suffer your shirt: he wth wth wth impossible to exist

eeh I sad cause he impossible to exist ): WHY, OH WHY, OH WHY, OH WHY!

ARIAS WRITE MOREEEEE. MORE!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, July 8 4:55 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling