BIG GREEN LEAFY SINGAPORE TREES
(Okay, yes, I know this is a
little delayed, but LATE IS BETTER THAN NEVER)
So hear the ringing welcomes of trumpets as I arrive back in my dear dear home with the Uniquely Singapore, uh, trees! (HEY YOU DON'T SEE THAT MANY TREES/THAT KIND OF TREES ANYWHERE ELSE OKAY.) Indeed, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, the ants are wriggling, the leaves are rippling, the roads are winding, the rivers are sparkling, ...er yeah you get the idea.
Talking about ants, the car we borrowed was invaded by a huge hoard of ants who happily decided to build lots and lots of homes inside the ever so warm and comfortable engines, and a RM3 machine carwash, two packets of ant poison and an insane number of hours car ride couldn't kill them so, uh, be glad it's not our car? (oops) Let's just say we left it in the company carpark where it was supposed to be left and HEY, we tried our best! -scrambles home with our ant-free car-
SPIRITUAL HAPPINESS FROM MATERIAL GOODS! As Mr Chua said, there is spirituality in commercialization! So now I am very happy with my new bag, pencil box, wallet, two pairs of shoes, two shirts and one pair of shorts (shopping IS better than window shopping HAHA) Sooner or later you might even see me acting like a bimbo and rant on about how I would totally love that glamorous Prada bag, like omg, it is so fabulous? Like, totally? And if any honey could buy it for me I would less than three axe horizontal eight them, like, srsly!
We saw Tank on the second day! (yes Tank, the one who sang ZHUAN1 SHU3 TIAN1 SHI3 and GEI2 WO2 NI3 DE4 AI4) DAMN COOL OKAY because it is totally totally coincidental :D and just when we discovered that he was at the same place, he sang zhuan1 shu3 tian1 shi3 on his second song! HAHA. My mum, who has been dissing him about his not-so-pretty looks, decided that he "didn't look that bad in real life" and that "the television made him look ugly". HMM. (either way he still can't be considered good-looking HAHA)
Kuala Lumpur was one wet, rainy, grey, dreary and COLD place. In all three days we were there it rained -.- which wasn't that big an impact anyway, since we spent almost every hour either in a shopping centre or the hotel room ;D the
wonders of globalization okay. Makes everywhere feel like HOME! (especially when it's in a shopping centre HAHA)

THOMAS AND FRIENDS! I was rofling at the number of thomas trains inside the shopping centre and pointing every thomas train out to my sis, who unfortunately didn't see what was so amusing about them awww.

I TOLD YOU THERE WERE A LOT OF THOMAS TRAINS.
After cold wet kuala lumpur, we drove on to find...
...a baking toasted hot Perak and Penang -.- MOOD SWINGS I TELL YOU. BIPOLAR! INCONSISTENCY! ETC!

Penang bridge! Onward to a small congested island with teensy weensy shops with peeling dirty paint and teensy weensy corridors and too many cars with too small roads(OKAY OKAY YOU GET THE IDEA) I seriously think one can get claustrophobic there just looking at all those teensy weensy everything AND dirty paint(HAHA)
Still, you have to admit it has good food. And batu ferringhi is a very nice place probably because 1. I'm biased cause we live there and 2. it is, uh, rather globalized (it has NEW paint! new paint!) except that you have to go through a hell load of turns up the mountain to get there.

SEE, what did I say? teensy weensy everything. Penang from the view of another mountain while we were at the temple.


He was actually straight on carving the cranes onto the wet cement there, coolness okay.
GUESS WHAT WE DID THERE!

There, the horse we rode posing for a shot :D Let's just say it would have been
more enjoyable without my little brother in front of me constantly threatening to fall off any time -.-

YAY JELLYFISH WE SAW A JELLYFISH WASHED UP! got poached by some guy a few minutes later aww. We thought he was going to release it back into the sea! hmpf.

Zhihua's favourite animal :D

PARACHUTE! You can actually go get one if you want. They'll hook you up to a boat and then you'll fly up as it speeds through the water. I SWEAR I SHALL DO THAT ONE DAY.
BACK IN SINGAPORE!

There, our ant-free car with the hell load of stuff we bought. Incredible aren't we?
LATE PHOTOS FROM THE ARTS MEDIA CAMP:

Leeqi making a face at the camera! SO CUTE RIGHT.

SCANDALOUS LENA trying to get a picture of leeqi and having an innocent puppy-faced wide-eyed look

Terrence's six fingers! SUPER COOL CAN. I haven't seen anyone with six fingers! A pity it's not an extension or he'll be able to play MORE piano keys!

Joanne with a slightly blur look on her face :D
And there you go, the super overdue blog post whoops. SORRY LAH I LAZY. Especially with a chem pt which has a grand total of one line. UH HEY, I PROGRESSED BEYOND THE TITLE OKAY. HAHA.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, June 12
5:28 PM