Okay lor I shall blog!
(but i'm still too lazy to reply to tags so uh, continue tagging, I WILL REPLY someday! Promise!)

Three things, because three is an auspicious number.

1. I LOVE FOUR OH NINE!

Bookday was total pwnage, I bet we had the most fun out of every class! And hey, that counts for a lot! UGLY IS THE NEW PWEDDY. Fourohnine is l-o-v-e.

L, is for the way you look at meee
O, is for the only one I seee
V, is very very, extraordinary,
E, is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love, is all that I can give, to you!

2. OPTIONS ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH

This is what I'd like to go.

Science
Genomic Origin
Chemistry and art

Language Arts
EL for foreign scholars HAHAHA INDEED.
Short film making workshop
Beauties, Beasts and Enchantment
Young adult poets of Singapore
The Woman's voice

Humanities
Cultural Landscape
Entrepreneurship

Unfortunately, those I really want (film studies and entrepreneurship) happen to be those that... 1) are very popular and
2) have very limited number of places.

I think it's a CONSPIRACY. They let us believe it's OPTIONS but they give all the MINUTE number of places for all those very popular options and HUGE NUMBER OF PLACES for all the supremly boring ones in which you'll get seduced by that sexy Sleep within five seconds. ARGHARGHARGH.

In the end I chose none of the science things listed there (because my other two happen to be advanced -.-) and stuffed an insanely high number of points to bid for film making. Which leaves me very little points for the other two. In fact I seriously wanted to put nothing for sciences but I decided I didn't want to get into climate change so I just uh, put the lowest number of points you can bid (ie, five) for plant growing (yes I might as well not have bidded but hey, there's always the chance that everyone would go choose advanced science courses! -prays-) For humanities I just put cultural landscapes so I can go Malaysia yay.

3. I shall neglect to remind anyone of those Things we got back on thursday and instead uh happily try to forget about them -.-

Potential, potential- it's time to change potential energy to kinetic! But I don't want to sacrifice my fun ): You Always Have A Choice. Happiness Is, Sadly, Inversely Proportionate To Grades.

And I happen to be very happy the past one and a half year.


you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, May 21 12:46 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling