Ladies and gentlemen...
...if you hear anyone recruiting for MING dynasty, BE WISE and do not join! Instead, join the TANG dynasty!

Why the TANG dynasty is better than the MING dynasty
1. We are not MING! (and therefore we are NICE.)
2. We provide SUGAR and SOUP. (while ming dynasty only provides, uh, MINGNESS! and names! which everyone already has I might add.)
3. We are the GOLDEN AGE of china!
4. We have LI BAI! and all the Tang poems! BED FRONT MOON BRIGHT BRIGHT OKAY.

Best of all...

5. Your rulers are both in Tang dynasty!

Therefore, YOU HAVE ALL THE REASON IN THE WORLD TO JOIN THE TANG DYNASTY! Don't be disillusioned to join the ming with deluded ali and qi!

Incidentally, go to that shop on the second floor of plaza singapura next to the escalator- IT ARE HILARIOUS.

"Bitch Pills! Take one a day to become the world's Biggest Bitch! Not to be confused with Anti-Bitch Pills."

"When I praise my boss, I am ass-kissing. When my boss praises his, he is cooperating."

And there're a number of wrong stuff inside too-

"Why Bananas Are Better Than Men:
1. They are at least seven inches long
2. They are always stiff
etc etc "
DON'T ASK ME YOU THINK I REMEMBER MEH! HAHAHA

Watched spiderman three today with leican and zhimin; though I uh cried somewhat a lot at the end of the movie I still think it's not a very good movie- not as good as the first one anyway! Too many subplots and complications. Like, "Is it over?... ZOMG WHY GOT ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT FIGHT SO LONG ALSO HAVEN'T DIE WTH!" Too many villians! And spiderman went over to ming dynasty halfway. SUPER MING CAN WALAO. I shall not reveal any spoilers but let's just say he became damn evil in the middle of the movie. Cries. HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO MJ!

His evil self (complete with eyeliner and floppy hair) for some reason reminds me of remus lupin. HAHA. He should just remain nicely nerd for the benefit of the rest of humankind. Oh yeah and in this movie he turns a lot ego as well; it's all that "OOH SPIDERMAN!" getting to his head. Ohwell, he IS human afterall. Sort of, anyway.

SPIDERMAN 1 > SPIDERMAN 3 YAY.

I keep crying over the spiderman movies for some reason -.- ESPECIALLY UNCLE BEN. EVERY TIME HE DIES I CRY. And the last part at -mouth gets stuffed with orange- nvoweficvnioerjowe OKAY FINE I SHALT BE NICE AND TANG and let you all watch it in peace.

I do like the soundtrack though- someone get it for me, pretty pleasee?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, May 11 10:35 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling