As physics teaches us...
LONG OVERDUE replies first -.-
yinfei: LEEZHIXIN APPEARS TO BE VERY TIRED OF LIVING.
yinfei: don't worry zhixin, I'll fulfill your wishes and kill you!
No thankyou yinfei, I love living a lot!
.
rita: LOL i wonder who yinfei likes... any clues? boyfriend yet? DOES HE KNOW SHE EXISTS? hahaha. ;P
HMM I WONDER TOO. -ponders VERY hard- no clues! boyfriend! they snog! she calls him everyday!
.
zhihua: I know who it is. *sings happily* and I'm not telling you who it is, dustbin!
WHO AH WHO AH! HAHAHA -feigns ignorance- -blur look-
.
yinfei: rita: to your 2nd question - in my wildest dreams! to your 3rd question - no he doesn't! XD
yinfei: ok this isn't a very good place to be holding such a discussion.
SEE GUILT. She's secretly seeing him! She doesn't want you all to know!
.
crappitrash: @zhixin: wtf, i thought zhihua meant Passion of the Christ by "potc". haha.
crappitrash: PAPER! BANANA! GLOVE! EXPLOSIVE! WHITE-COLLAR WORKER! TITANIUM! MIRROR! SLIDING DOOR! ILLUSIONARY! ONLINE! BORING! STEW! STOVEPIPE! CRAMPS! ACCIDENT! MONGOLIA! BITTORRENT! DEER! SURREALIST HUMOUR!
BANDANA! SAHARA! SEDITIOUS! BOLLYWOOD! FAIRYTALE! EMULSION! VOYAGE! ALBINO! SQUEE! PANTYHOSE! BALLAD! AUTOMATICALLYL! STAGNANT! DRAFT! BANDIT! BLANKET! VETTED! ASSONANCE! ASTOUNDING! YOWL! COUGH! DIGITAL ALARMS!
.
yashan: hiiii zhixin!
HIII YASHAN!
.
leican: dont miss me during the holx HOR. HAHAHA LUFFYEWMEIMEI <3 leican: james franco is MINE anyway
Jnanee: Didn't you see the "PROPERTY OF JNANEE" stamp on his forehead?
BACK OFF EVERONE HE IS MINEEEEE
.
mel: hey hey you you! update manzzz.
leican: ZHIXIN CAN U PLEASE BLOG OR REPLY UR TAGS IF NOT I WILL PROCLAIM YOUR BLOG DEADDD KAYYYS! =_
leican: =)
therethere me me I updated and am replying!
.
leican: GO LOOK AT MY BLOG. i have 5+1 reasons why MING DYNASTY IS BETTER! in response to ur tang dynasty HAHAHA
HAHAHHA YOUR REASONS DON'T MAKE SENSE LOR WTHWTHWTH! GO FOR TANG!
.
joy: ohmygosh zhixin!! i thought of the same thing! potential energy to kinetic energy!! hahahaha i wrote that on my lj!
joy: jinxxx!
YAY LET'S CHANGE POTENTIAL TO KINETIC!
.
zhihua: ohdear. how if they stuff me in that philo option about the law and morality? howhowhow? >.< I want film too. boo.
I seriously hope no one was insane enough to put 100 points for that lor 0.o otherwise daidaidai.
.
mel: woohoo! that plant growing thing is called micropropagation and i would ace it if i took it. cause it's my rs project hahaha!
SO WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE IT AND ACE IT! awww
.
yitao: ew. so lame. pfft.
which part where? not as lame as you can already!
.
crappitrash: LOL WHAT you are going to trade happiness for grades? ARE YOU INSANE ARE YOU INSANE *grabs/shakes zhixin* WTF *knock knock* hello hello hello HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP.
crappitrash: TWAS THREE THIRTY THREE AND THE ABODE WAS STILL, EXCEPT FOR THE BOY AT THE KEYBOARD STAYING WAY PAST CURFEW.
What, what! The world is just that realistic, sad place ): one month and one term of unhappiness and then I can drown in my joy again! uh uh uh you're holding up... ELEVEN FINGERS!
.
yinfei: jnanee: what property of jnanee huh?!? MINE!
yinfei: omgomgomgharryosbourn
Yours your head lah you have so many people already! HAHA ROFL that poster got stolen! WHY!
.
leican: EH DONT MISS ME HOR im leaving this fri til 23june. anything email me okay! u too yinfei! ((: will miss ya greatly meimei, this time imserious alright
I'LL MISS YOU TOO KORKOR, WHY YOU GO OFF FOR SO LOOOOONG!
---

0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, May 25
4:11 AM