Wha--?
If you read last year's world cup entries, you'll realize that I've been dreading this match-up all along...

Manchester United vs AC Milan!

OHNOES DILEMMA WHICH ONE TO SUPPORT WHICH ONE! One has cristiano ronaldo and the other has kaka! diez.

Now that the dreaded time has arrived, it's time to take sides -- I SUPPORT MANCHESTER UNITED ALL THE WAY!

They just won 3-2 by the way. I think there's one more leg to go. The two goals scored by AC milan were all scored by kaka! There's one goal by c ronaldo too. I WISH I COULD HAVE WATCHED IT.

---

A very strange dream
don't ask, for some reason I dreamt I was sort of like a Jew during the holocaust only in modern day context... AND ALL MY RIGHTS WERE STRIPPED OFF! outrasized! discriminated! I couldn't buy anything! (yinfei reminded me of that handmaid tale scene where her card couldn't work and she couldn't buy anything as well)

Must be too much handmaid's tale, ohnoes.

I ended up getting chased by a whole storeful of people cause I decided to grab the thing and run. My entire family ended up emigrating to England. I TOLD YOU, DON'T ASK.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, April 25 5:43 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling