My camera! OHNOES.
(okay yes I'm aware I'm spamming posts especially since I usually blog once a week but who cares SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST OKAY this is only pictures!)
I swear, my camera is amazing! The pictures below HAVE NOT undergone any photoshopping whatsoever and are done purely by my camera! (except for some I used picasa to crop/change into black and white etc but all the special effects are by my camera!)
Original scenery:

YAY SHOOTING STARS

Original scenery:

Gasp! We're getting bombed!

Original scenery:

Ah, blurred images of my memories

HAHA. ZHIHUA AND YINFEI! SO CUTE RIGHT. (paparazzi yayz)


CONCENTRATION. Must study hard okay boyboy!

Random RG girl passing by as I was taking the wonderful yellow sun rays

And finally, the
video you all have been waiting for (well, at least YINFEI has been waiting for, HAHA.) and yes, don't comment about my muggerishy look, it helped me get a gpa 0.24 higher than last year's and prolly a lot more than this year's!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, April 29
12:47 AM