Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com
I shall shamelessly kope from junhui's blog:
Love is an attachment to another self. Humor is a form of self-detachment - a way of looking at one’s existence, one’s misfortune or one’s discomfort. If you really love, if you really know how to laugh, the result is the same: you forget yourself.
It’s the heart that’s afraid of breaking that never learns to dance
It’s the dream that’s afraid of waking that never takes the chance
It’s the one who won’t be taken who cannot seem to give
And the soul that’s afraid of dying that never learns to live
MEME! I HAVEN'T DONE THAT SINCE THE DINOSAUR AGES. From yapi's blog!
1. What is your natural hair color?
Yellow + Green + Blue + Pink + Brown + Red + Maroon + Purple + Orange + Indigo, paint all the colours at one spot and see what you get. ;D
Where is # 2?
Happily honeymooning away in Iceland.
3. What's your middle name?
Lee chamelionplantae-parallelogram-papergorilla-twink-plant-zebra-papertowel xin thankyou thankyou (free for choice, buffet buffet! you like, you pick!)
4. Your current relationship status?
Married four times, divorced four times, decided to shave head and turn nun until I see a handsome priest.
5. Honestly, does your significant other like you back?
Honestly, what colour is the sky?
6. What is your current mood?
FOOOOOOOOOD ME WANT
7.What makes you happy?
Seeing mosquitoes squashed
8. When was the last time you showered?
Um. Um. -thinks really hard- Shower? uh uh uh... the day before yesterday! (HEY GOING UNDER THE RAIN COUNTS OKAY)
9. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
The birth of george bush? (NONO YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX NOW STOP STOP! HAVE IT TOMORROW! THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! NOT NOW!)
10. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
A barnacle.
11. where do you want to be right now?
In order to keep up with my reputation of maths, science, art, astrology, humanities, literature, philosophy, photography, library and bridge club and the youngest PHD holder from Harvard, Yale and MIT, I must say I would rather be...
...sleeping. -.-
12. Something you do a lot?
Mug. I'm Perfectly Serious. (That Is, Besides running around the school chasing a certain coughmelcough who hasn't grown out of her childhood years to get revenge on that marker mark on my arm)
13. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE BEST FRIENDS LIKE FRIENDS SHOULD BE
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOOOOOOOOO
-muack-
14. Who did you copy and paste this from?
YAPI.
15. When was the last time you cried?
I CRY SILENTLY! I CRY INSIDE OF ME! I CRY HOPELESSLY! CAUSE I KNOW I'LL NEVER WIN YOUR LOVE AGAIN!
(shut up about irrelevance)
16. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Define, large audience. Toilet, tick! Room, tick! Classroom, tick! KS Chee, tick! RGS field, tick! NEED ANY LARGER.
17. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Close eyes, Open eyes, OMG MY PAPERS ALL DONE! (full marks somemore okay)
18.What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex you are attracted to?
HAHA this question is funny. "about the opposite sex you are attracted to", hey, how many opposite sexes are there? And you don't get a choice on which sex it is that you're attracted to!
19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
DON'T TAKE STARBUCKS IT USES COW'S BLOOD!
(no i'm not saying this because I got no money to buy starbucks!)
20. What's your biggest secret?
shhhh -looks around- idonthavepinkunderwear SHHHHHH.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I NEVER LIE BEFORE OKAY!
(you get your answer)
22. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I hardly even go to the living room! BUT CINDERELLA'S STORY IS SHOWING TOMORROW AHAHAHA. Uh okay not kiddie. Uh. POWERPUFF GIRLS! Hey powerpuff girls is CHEEM okay!
23. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Happiness, joy and laughter!
24. Do you speak any other language?
CHINESE! Football! Alienage! Leonance! ROMANCE!
25. What's your favorite smell?
Famous amos cookies, they give FREE smells so I like! I likes free stuff! And it's free all the time okay. ALL THE TIME.
26. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
LIFE IS A ROAD I WANNA KEEP GOING LOVE IS A RIVER I WANNA KEEP FLOWING
27. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
.... this is depressing.
28. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
What, you think this is singing in the rain? Huan zhu ge ge? (insert name of random taiwanese show)? DON'T BE CLICHE LAH YOU WANT TO GO OUT IN THE RAIN TO KISS FOR WHAT.
29. What are you thinking about right now?
How to answer this question.
30. What should you be doing?
Finishing up my 6th PHD
31. What was the last thing that made you upset?
Missing my full marks by HALF A MARK! HALF! HALFFFFF! WHYY. I HATES THE WORLD. WHY AM I SO STUPIDS. HOW CAN I NOT GET FULL MARKS. I FEELS DEPRESSED. I WANTS TO JUMP BUILDING. DROWNINATE IN BATHTUB.
Fine. uh - THE HANS NEAR ZHIHUA'S HOUSE DIDN'T SELL APPLE CRUBMLE!
32. Where did you go today?Africa India China helping poor starving children OKAY FINE. FISHBOWL. HAPPY?
33. Do you like working in the yard?
No, I like working in metres.
34. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
LEE LAH WALAO WHAT ELSE. LEE! Lees of the Lee Republic, Unite!
35. name five things in your closet
1. Clothes.
2. Clothes.
3. More clothes.
4. Even more clothes.
5. Uh. Hangers?
---
Monday was sports fest, it was so suprising that hadley, yet again, won! OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO WIN! There was SUCH A HUGE 0.00001 % chance they wouldn't! It was the SHOCK OF MY LIFE! I couldn't tell especially since Hadley has been winning all my life in rgs! I almost needed CPR! (Thankfully I didn't or yinfei or zhihua would have killed me instead of save me.)
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, April 6
2:48 AM