Who's still here, who's still here?
Alright I'm coming back! Who's still here! -squints really hard-
I shall start blogging in numerical form.
1. "Be innocent of the knowledge, dearest chuck..." - Macbeth the manly man
Hello chucks! From now on, yinfei is linechuck, zhihua is nunchuck aaaand... her bag is chuck norris (the cutest doll ever!) HELLO CHUCK FAMILY!
2. This year's founder's day was seriously good, I swear I haven't been in a better founder's day for all my four years before. It's a good last-note, and then from then on we'll never experience another rgs founder's day as an rgs student again. cries.
The guest of honour's speech was, HMM, an
itsy-bitsy bit too long. Just an itsy, bitsy, bit. Like exceeding about three times how long her speech was supposed to be, coughs. (she was given only 10 minutes!) Shirlynn's class considered clapping so that she would end. Her speech goes like this, "I have another story to tell you all! ...blahblahblah... on another note, I have yet another story to say (blahblahblah) on another note..." and this goes on, and on, and on, and on.
Someone: "HOW MANY NOTES DO YOU HAVE???"
And her speech has so many cliches, it's hilarious. I was busy counting the cliches in her speech and ticking them off one by one. I tell you, it can become one of those mediacorp chinese dramas with the amount of cliches man (you know, one of those cheesy ones where you can predict
every single thing that's going to happen?) There was one part of the speech which went like this, "In the twink of an eye, you'll find yourself as old as me. It seems only like yesterday that I was just a student!" Hey, that sounds incredibly familiar, where have I heard it before!
RJ choir is total pwnage, it has inspired siyi and me to go, "I WANT TO JOIN CHOIR!"
3. A certain cheekopat teacher.
Zhi min: "I was asking him this question, and he was standing this close (thumb and index finger open a gap this line wide: -) to me!" -shivers and rubs arms-
I CANNOT STAND HIM I TELL YOU. Every -censored subject- lesson, I can barely contain myself from screaming "HOI SHUT UP LAH"
I think all my sciences are gonna die. Chem was always doomed anyway, but now that we have a bio teacher who expects us to do "independent learning" (if I had so much time to do independent learning I wouldn't need you) and we have a -censored subject- teacher that I cannot stand and who cannot teach, I'm dead for my sciences. Murdered, mutilated, disemboweled, and my corpse thrown out for everyone to eat. I can forget about beating onepeach. cries.
4. SSEF!
The funnest part of the entire thing... was not the part we went for -.- ie, the fair itself. The funnest part was the xboxes and ps3s beside the booth exhibition area! I haven't touched my ps2 for a few centuries of time (as a result getting owned in soccer, COUGH.) The 'x' button is the nicest to use, you get a lot of red cards that way. One day I shall experiment to see whether I can get all my players sent out. slide and kick the other team's people!
AND MY CHOCOLATES GOT EATEN.
I'm annoyed and amused at the same time. Ms seah, my wonderful rs teacher, gave me this bag of hershey's kisses left over from founder's day (I got the entire bag cause shirlynn didn't want them, HAHA) and I left them on yinfei's booth. When I got back, I found three wrappers, one purple, one striped blue and silver and one brown and gold beside the bag of chocolates. walao! So considerate, you eat my chocolates and leave the wrappers for me to throw! Somemore all different flavours!
I bet, I BET it was those ri guys in the booth opposite yinfei's.
And in what way do I look like I'm a maths club and art club person??? yinfei's junior seems to think so, what?
5. We had an english lesson where we were supposed to list down all the names ever given to us, and I think I probably ended up with the longest list of all.
- zhixin
- melody/mel
- ah xin/xin ah
- jie
- zhi3 jin1 (paper towel -.- ask my p1 classmates.)
- paper gorilla (ask my p5 classmates, especially a particular pek quan xiang, i think he was the one who came up with this ingenius name)
- twink (cough)
- zebra (a particular pe group on a particular day during softball module with lots of phallic symbols after we learnt about the phallic symbol of the spear in lotf)
- plant (credit leeyinfei and tanzhihua for this)
- chamelion plantae -.- (again, look above. I know I'm constanly on your mind yinfei, I remind you of everything ranging from a salamander to a porcupine!)
- parallelogram (more dimensions than "breathless length"!)
- ruler of the world!
6. My formative essay was total coolness. Mr sakhar probably wrote an entire essay alongside it as well in red with the amount of red you see there. He argued with me for the entire way about whether blogging is only about exhibitionism. -.- My brain went TWANGED when I first saw my essay, and subsequently got quite amused by it.
7. Does anyone else feel that we're making a rather big fuss over our dear tommy? HAHAHA everytime there's something about him (there was even an announcement in the form of a 2 minute performance put up to appeal for donations) I laugh like hell. ROFL.
8. Replies to tags, I'm not going to reply to every tag - i'm just gonna reply to the people.
• yinfei: GO GET AN LJ TOO! Okay there see I'm coming back to blogger, aren't you happy? :D HAHA. And what, I haven't finished killing you yet after the interrogation session got cut short by mr lee coming in at half block!
• zhihua: YOUR HEAD LOR. That cat refused to run away every time I miowed at it! It probably got kidney failure from being too lazy to run HAHA.
• thomas: SILENTLY! METAMOPHOSIS! EROS! AVADA KEDAVRA! MILLIPEDE! SEGMENTATION! IFLEA! UNCYCLOPEDIA! PHONY! PIXEL! ><! BLUETOOTH! GRAPES! BIG MAC! DAFT! UTILITARIAN! INDUCTION! KEY!
HAHA JOTHAM DIDN'T COME TOO BAD :D
• leican: yep I got it! ARE YOU HERE ARE YOU HERE? grins.
• mel: I think he was referring to your really really old tag, go older tags to see!
• kersh: nope jotham didn't appear at science centre, HAHA. For all you know god might have been hiding in bumshine! Wonderful wonderful world with a wonderful wonderful god. I like to think god's a she who wears funky specs.
• sal: HAHA yinfei zhihua and I wandered off and came back only at raffles cheers! Who got first who got first? YEAH SHOPPING AFTER FOUNDER'S DAY WAS SUPER FUN! I've decided that shopping is the funnest when you can actually buy stuff at the VERY IMMINENT end of getting broke! I LOVE SHOPPING!
Remember that sweeet photoframe? "People say you only fall in love once. I don't think so. Caus everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again!" AW SO SWEET I WANT TO BUY. ): seven bucks for one tiny photoframe!
And daiso rocks for jap stuff!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, March 10
6:38 AM