Photography camp, woohoo
POINT TO NOTE: Sleeping at four am before ANY camp is a very, very
bad idea.
And so by five pm on friday zhixin was feeling totally zombified, and very anti social as well. Hey, one cannot be expected to socialise when one can only think of sleep! Talking is a Taxing Activity okay, it requires Active Brain Cells which is more than I can say for mine at that time. Therefore, to avoid conversation, whip out wonderful wonderful mp3! Official antisocial device, grins. Leeqi wasn't very happy with me about that, sorry qi!
The scary degree of my desire for that nice flat surface for me to lie my body down horizontally got so great that I couldn't even hold the digital camera steadily. To make things worse it wasn't even my camera cause mine conveniently ran out of battery before the entire thing even began (I didn't know plugging it into the computer saps its battery power!) so I was totally unused to it. So this basically sums it up:
Uninspired zhixin + god of sleep seducing zhixin greatly with his sixpack + foreign camera + too many lights and people in suntec = totally fabulously artistically blurry shots!
And miraculously, fifteen of us plus a teacher couldn't find our way back to the bus stop, congratulate our pure genius :D
I was feeling utterly horrible throughout the entire suntec trip, and was so happy to get back into the nice air conditioned delightfully familiar and not so crowded block j shared classroom! AH, BLISS OF A SLEEPING BAG AFTER A COLD SHOWER. Reminds me of when we chionged for the toilets the moment we got back from the obs kayaking around pulau ubin experience after two days of not bathing.
Save the last dance was fabulous, very like step up! Loved the last dance, super pro. I think I like step up better though - general storyline, or maybe just the conclusion itself (and channing tatum!)
Next day, MACRITCHIE. I hereby announce to the world that MACRITCHIE BEATS SUNTEC TOTALLY, grins. We saw unbelievably CUTE monkeys (I took a ridiculous amount of shots of them using godsent DSLRs - they give you a license to take anything and everything!) and this humongous big spider on this intrinsically spun web, ooh beautiful (when it's nowhere near touching you!)
Qi, Yajie and Jiacong were having this totally enriching conversation of
what is the difference between a crush, an obsession and an infatuation.Qi: "Crush is when you admire him, obsession is when you keep thinking of him!"
Jia cong: "Ya, less than one week is infatuation, more than one week is crush, more than one month is obsession, more than one year is insane!"
I bet you all never knew that!
Contrary to what kenneth said, we did not have a photog outing with ri photog! According to mr tee, the guy who contacted him sounded oh-so-disappointed when he rejected him, aww. And according to jessica, some guy who contacted her for combined ri-rg photog camp answered this when she asked him for the purpose, "Our teacher said we need to go out and know more girls!"
"I never..." is damn funny! I NEVER KNEW SO MANY PEOPLE GOT PINCHED BY A CRAB, POOR THINGS. And ahem, THE SCANDALS, tsktsk, who wore a bikini before! Too bad they didn't do the one mr tee suggested, "I never kissed the lips of a boy before!" WE KNOW WHO'LL DRINK FROM THE WATER BOTTLE FOR THAT, hinthint nudgenudge!
Photog camp was quite fun, if I say so myself. :D except I'm probably thought of as a loner now, HAHA. Just as well, it doesn't matter! Especially since when I hold a camera I prefer to be alone ;P
And a lot of people need to greatly increase their music library to appreciate my random music jumping spree!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, March 19
3:00 AM