DID SHE JUST SAY THAT
Quote of the week, month, and possibly the term:
"At first I was very scared of popping the balloons, but after I popped my first balloon I became very excited and started popping them all over the place."-- yinfeiDoes anyone see what's so wrong with this statement? ;D Arias (and thomas, but that is not surprising seeing his degree of wrongness) could spot it immediately! THOSE WHO CAN'T ARE SLOW I DECLARE. Has nothing to do with my wrongness whatsover! I AM SO CORRECT!
-starts glaring at everyone who wants to contradict-
Mr sakhar is HILARIOUS.
"Our class monitor used to enrich the class fund by fining people everytime someone says a swear word. We didn't need monthly contributions anymore."
He was, incidentally and maybe not so coincidentally, from RI.
And then that april fool joke 413 made last year which backfired because of the EVIL teachers! TSK.
"Your boyfriend comes out of the shower naked. What do you say?"
Yinfei: "WHERE'S THE HAIR???"
--oops, out of context ;D ZHIHUA STILL DOESN'T GET IT! So much for being the dark lord!
innocent, innocent little
daff vader.
Science papers were... sad, to say the least. I was laughing throughout the last fifteen minutes of biology - "HAHA DIES LIAO LET'S START CRAPPING!" Hey, I even drew a hangman on the blank of the second last question!
Look forward to exciting weeks ahead as we prepare ourselves for an exam every week, brought about by the school's excellent planning!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, March 31
11:30 PM