WARNING: WARM!
"People who pray at the casino are often more sincere than those at the church" - yeewei's msn display nick :D
Reader's digest! TWELVE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN WAYS TO FIND YOUR PEFECT PARTNER:
1. Find someone who looks and acts like you [it has been confirmed by Numerous Studies that many spouses Look Alike]
2. FORGET ABOUT ACTING STRONG AND SILENT/PLAYING HARD TO GET, Desire is the way to go!
3. Lock Eyes with him for a Very Long Time (and buy one-day acuvue to Enlarge your Pupils - dilated pupils are the Single Most Attractive physical attribute)
4. Stare at Prospective Partner, Smile, and do mel's three flirting gestures: 1) twirl your hair, 2) lick your lips and 3) flutter your eyelashes (of course, through experience, you know you should not be greedy and do them all at once cause you'll end up looking like you're suffering from spasms)
5. BE BEAUTIFUL, NO ONE CARES ABOUT INNER BEAUTY, STOP DELUDING YOURSELF.
6. The more we see someone, the more we like them (unless you hated them from the start, of which the opposite is applicable). Therefore, Stalk the guy.
7. Look at ugly people with the guy so you will look more beautiful in comparison.
8. Go on a date on a rollar coaster, apparently they make you more Attractive to your prospective partner.
9. Have a nice name which is not Darcy, Roxanne or Bertha (and hopefully not Adolf, Homer or Saddam)
10. Hang around the pub at midnight so you will look best ("as the time available to find a mate runs out, whoever's still around starts to look good")
11. Make sure the guy spots you when he's feeling happy (therefore, don't hang around when you all get your result slips)
12. Make sure you include "warm" in your personal ad cos you're believed to be happy, sociable, wise and popular.
Reader's digest's conclusion: "If you really want to score a perfect partner, take your date bungy-jumping or sky diving to ensure they are well aroused, catch a movie featuring lots of ugly actors, then finish the evening in a dimly lit bar."
Oh yes, and one last way: Don't wash your shirt.
My father just bought a ps2 football game thingum and it has cristiano ronaldo on the cover AND the back! HAHAHAHA
I played against my sis for the first time (me taking man u and her taking chelsea) and GUESS WHAT. We ran into extra time second half, then I forgot that they changed sides every time they had a break so...
I kicked an own goal with my own goalkeeper -.0
Hey wasn't my fault okay! I FORGOT I FORGOT! I kicked the ball to my goalkeeper and then cos it's this controller thingum, so my finger kept pressing down on the right arrow and by the time I realized it was my own goalkeeper he had already run into his own goal with the ball. DARN. My sister was laughing super hard at it and she kept replaying it with me snarling at her.
Next match, I played against my brother using man u again and he used liverpool, and I TRASHED HIM 3-0, HAHAHA. With cronaldo scoring a goal at the 90th minute! TWO LEGITIMATE GOALS AND ONE PENALTY.
My brother found it very amusing to get yellowcards and went around tripping everyone's players and got five yellow cards and two red cards. -.0 HE EVEN GOT KAKA A YELLOWCARD WHEN HE PLAYED BRAZIL AGAINST MY FATHER! wth! I was shrieking over it lor. At least that yellowcard enabled the camera to zoom into kaka's face (my father trashed him 2-0 cos of penalties)
And I haven't touched any book yet, cheer!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, February 18
11:37 PM