Unsex yourself here!
Somewhere in the deep, deep oceans of Eenkdiya lives a LADY MACBETH! She will SMOULDER you with her EVIL SPIRITS! Unsex yourself here!
Classic, classic quotes:
Mr teo: "To give birth to a baby, the parent has to pick out a ball."
Don't ask, we were doing probability (yes that explains a whole lot)
Yinfei: "WHY ARE ALL THE TEACHERS SO HEALTHY TODAY?"
---
Okay i lost my mood for blogging. oops.
Setting suns are such beautiful phenomenons, don't you think? My handphone camera fails to do it any justice at all. One day I'll upload the pictures, but not today cause my handphone refuse to sense my computer bluetooth, so ohwell. Don't dwell on things that don't work.
Yinfei got all depressed over a set of physics practical results because she didn't manage to catch all the temperature readings, but she says it's cause of different things as well which got set off by it. Then she asked me whether I ever minded that people kept calling me short.
Well, it was very annoying at the start, but I've gotten used to it. If I let myself get weighed down everytime someone called me short, I'll be moping in depression all the time. It's a fact that I'm short. That doesn't affect anything else. It doesn't affect my self esteem cause it doesn't affect anything I do.
But concrete things that directly reflect what I do, that's a different matter.
When you compare yourself to others, you start realizing all your inadequacies, especially when you're in our school. While some people have an impressive record of
everything, achievements, awards, leadership roles and all, you just have -- nothing. Like one huge blank on the honours roll. But all these come at a price, and a huge one at that. You just start to lose things you used to enjoy, and everything becomes sort of a living hell which you drag yourself through. The longer your honours list, the more you're weighed down with. Better to be free, and wade through each day enjoying each other's company and all your passions. or is that just something to comfort yourself with?
Passions. How many people still have those? During school today, I suddenly remembered why I felt so resentful in lower secondary, not only because I felt so outstrasized, but also because the people were so -- apathetic. Of course, that can be sort of a defence against all that outward stress especially when you study in such a competitive environment,
when you don't care it doesn't matter, but it makes life so dreary. You just will school to pass, and trust me, that feeling sucks. Back then it was the ultimate goal to go home early right after school, and every time there was something on I would resent, simply because it was stopping me from going home, yet -- going home to what?
And then these people would adamently refuse to participate in anything with enthusiasm, and I would be compelled to conform; it's just instinctive. Maybe not conform, but lose my energy and basically become just as reluctant in that type of atmosphere. I try, of course, but it's as though just being with these people causes an endothermic reaction where energy gets sapped out from the surroundings and everything turns cold.
It's so hard to have fun when people keep going, "That's stupid", "That's lame", "Total waste of time", and then just be so reluctant to be involved in anything. Some people join some ccas because it's only one day per week and not because they're really interested in them; when they go there they just start to do other things like homework. It really dampens one's spirits.
But it's so hard not to feel inferior sometimes. Failure, is such an ugly word. no matter whose mother it is.
especially when you fail at relationships.---
Heh sorry I hate blogging like that here too.
words are just, words. easily spoken, easily erased. dreams are just, dreams. easily had, easily faded. feelings are just, feelings. easily developed, easily vanished.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, February 7
12:09 AM