TOMMY OUR RGS CAT
HELLO WORLD! HAHAHAHA I FINALLY GET TO USE MY COMPUTER! FINALLY, WHEEFULLY, LALALALY, MELODILY!
Okay I shall start replying. oops.
mel: i said it was an understatement, not a false statement. eh you're confusing me. just accept the fact that you're the weirdest and no one can beat you at that. thanks.No I refuse I refuse! I believe, insist, confirm that you're the weirdest! It was never a true statement; where did you get it! DELUSION OHNOES.
kersh: vulvation! (urps)kersh: GENESIS, EXODUS, and the rest of the best-selling self-contradicting book.SALVATION. They're allowed to self contradict cause, after all, it's god! God is never wrong!
Jnanee: Ew. Did you guys do anything other than watching bestial XXX that day? I was absent Maybe the gods above thought I was too innocent to watch animal porn...:PHAHA YOU WATCHED WORSE PORN THE OTHER DAY! I swear, animal porn is more interesting than human porn.
yinfei: LEEZHIXIN I AM SO NOT A LINE! me, the shortest distance between two points. veeeery interesting.yinfei: hahaha why you take that old man's pic? and I saw you scurrying around taking pics during sli...so funny!yinfei: we were talking about how you were the CENTRE OF ATTENTION (but then again, you always are)LEEYINFEI YOU ARE SO A LINE! Of course it's interesting. He was sitting opposite me in the bus mah and I wanted to test mr tee's way of taking pictures sneakily. Actually I took another guy but apparently photobucket doesn't like it so it's not loaded properly. And the last pic is actually a REALLY CUTE KITTEN! YA LAH VERY FUNNY LAH. Taking photos for sli is damn fun okay! THANKYOU FOR BOOSTING MY EGO AGAIN; I KNOW I AM CONSTANTLY THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION!
mel: zhixin you hang out with the weirdest friends i swear! well excluding me, that is. i'm probably the sanest friend you'll ever have (: i feel so honoured.
No you're the weirdest of them all! Hey that's the greatest honour; not easy to get okay! :D
crappitrash: HALF! GERMANY! BEER! TABLE! SEX! THORN! OWL! CLIP! CLAY! ENDING! UNIFORM! FOURIER! DOORKNOB! HESSE! GRASS! TWINE! NYLON! POLYGLUCOSE! ECSTASY! REMOTE! MACINTOSH! TABLET! DIVIDER! BOW! HAIR! QUINTIC!DISEMBODY! SEMINAR! VODKA! SOGGY! BARTOP! HALLWAY! BINARY! VERILY! FORAGE! EQUILIBRIUM! MULL! NYLON! INFINITY! FLOUR! DESKTOP! SOUR! PROBABLY! SOLUTION! IRON NITRATE! SUN DRENCHED!
zhihui: ewww.the picture of the drain/canal/whatever is really gross.you can see all the birdshit and stuff.Who ask you to go and look at the birdshit and stuff??? HAHA. Hey it's nice okay! Differing persectives!
zhihua: no the tortoises were more wrong! The tortoises were so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee! They were humping each other HAHA. I always thought all they did was to, uh, fertilize the eggs!
kersh: Bilquis. (Scandal stories do have roots, and so if you don't want it, don't feed it.)Scandal stories have shoots, and branches, and lovely lovely bark! FOOD IS GOOD. What scandal stories!
yitao: U should consider changing name! From Melody to Malady XPNo I should change it to MILADY!
leican: STUPID ZHIXIN. WHY U AND SAL BOTH QUOTE ME. hey i was right ok! and i heard there's gonna be human porn coming right after like EWWWWWW. anyways locked up my blog dont miss me.leican: tell me ur accnt if u wana be added NO I BET U WONT.
leican: btw i wanted to say ur blog is HIGHLY AMUSING coz i can imagine the way you are laughing while typing everything or the way u r saddd when u emo. heh meimei is so cuteHey you should be honoured we quoted you! YA LA ya la you were right lah HAHA! WHY DID YOU LOCK YOUR BLOG. korkor so cute!
yitao: lol if a boy said sth like "didi so cute", he'd be deemed a paedophile, homosexual, and at best, a heterosexual :DYou left out incestous!
yinfei: no, my male cousin says that all the time. XDyinfei: and he's 20+. HAHA leican, stacey quoted you too.Gasp, according to yitao he's "paedophile, homosexual, and at best a heterosexual"! YOU BETTER GO CHECK.
arias: according to my InStyle magazine, you DIE earlier if you sleep less... wow, the school must REALLY hate us.arias: i feel so unloved! ahaha!NOOOO why does the school hate us so much! WHY! OH NOOOO we're all gonna die early! Poor, sad, unloved us ):
yitao: actually you don't actually sleep less. Its just that ur sleep is broken up "periodically" (as in subject periods :p ). So no need to feel estrangedyitao: damn why were there 2 actuallys. I must be a factual person :DTSK YOU SLEEP DURING PERIODS ISIT? ISIT? I don't believe you lor; as if you sleep during periods! No it just means you have limited vocabulary! HAHA.
zhihua: omg. im gonna die early! *sob*Don't worry, we're all gonna die early together!
kersh: The malady thing is old O.o and she'd be a treatment rather than an ailment. Hormones is a rather leaky subject, I'm afraid.COOL. you can be the medicine! OHNOES leaking hormones they're dripping everywhere, hurry hurry wipe them up and pour them in again!
yinfei: don't worry, the whole of rgs will die early too! you won't be alone!yinfei: zhixin hasn't been replying any of the tags! she's gonna have an immense backlog. XDHAHA I typed my reply to zhihua before I read that! Yeah as can be seen from the length of this -.- whee!
---
Somehow, I find this announcement on rgs inet very hilarious:
Title: Tommy our RGS Cat
Body:
You would have noticed that Tommy has not been walking the corridors of the school especially around blocks A and D. He has kidney failure and was hospitalised for 13 days. Mrs Christine Tan noticed that Tommy was losing his appetite and took him to the vet where the tests revealed the kidney problem. He was discharged on Monday 20 Feb 07 and Mrs Christine Tan has been looking after him. The vet advised against Tommy coming back to school because he has to be on a special diet to manage his kidney problem and every 2 days he has to be brought to the vet for a glucose jab.Mrs Christine Tan has so far bourne the cost of Tommy's hospitalisation and medical fees which amount to $1600/- to date. I believe that since Tommy is our school cat we should help to defray the cost of his medical treatment, so I approached Mrs Christine Tan to find out what she has already paid out for Tommy's treatment.
If you wish to make a small contribution I have asked Christina Lee to have a box done up and placed in the General Office and you can put in your contribution there. The box will be there during office hours till Wed 28 Feb 2007 5pm. I will also look for other means to meet the cost of Tommy's on-going medical treatment. We will continue to monitor his recovery. Appreciate your understanding on this matter.
Regards Shirley Tan (Mrs)
---
On our last very enriching philo lesson, we learnt something very educational:
All guys are goons.
Wally is a guy.
Therefore he is a goon!
Of which Mr ow did not remove the ticks he put for the first two statements. We're glad you agree!
The next day...
Yinfei: "Would you say wu zun is a goon??"
Me: "He's a very cute goon!"
AHH WU ZUN -goes into fangirl mode- OMGCUTEOOGLINGMATERIAL.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, February 28
9:24 PM