Rubbish chutes, let's oppose!
I hereby declare yinfei as a Very Good Friend, because she has been sharing ice cream with me for three times this week. (hey, that ice cream was two bucks, of course you split the price and share) Despite the fact that, she insists, she wants to lose weight. Therefore, I convinced her that it is all out of the Goodness of Her Heart, and it Wouldn't matter cause she would have shed it all off by climbing four flights of stairs everyday, and if she really minded she could just give me the entire thing and still pay for half the price, and this would be a win-win situation cause 1) I would gain weight, 2) she wouldn't, and 3) she would be helping a friend, especially a friend like ME, but no she wasn't convinced. Aww.

I think zhihua looks more like the person who wants to lose weight -.- she's been skipping either recess or lunch EVERYDAY, it's ridiculous! And so everyday she pours over her worksheets/trots over to the library (though I can't see the attraction of the library over FOOD), we swear she's turning mugger! -ohnoes ohnoes emergency intensive care unit hurry we need a brain surgeon- But she insists that it's cause she spends her time slacking too much away at home which is why all her homework is undone -.0 dear zhihua, we all know you love carth a lot, but there's no need to sacrifice recess and/or lunch for him!

Philosophy was retarded; we spent forty minutes discussing time travelling twins cause leican couldn't understand how the twin in space aged slower than the twin on earth. In the end I got so bored I decided to string random doremis together to form a tune! HAHA. Which, I might add, I didn't even know how it sounded. So yinfei and I tuned out of the discussion and started trying to sing the tune out. This is how it looked like on the paper:

do do do la me so so la me do fa fa re do!

Then I realized that SUBCONSCIOUSLY I wrote out this RECURRING word:

do do la me so so la me do fa fa re do do

SUBCONSCIOUSLY, i swear! -gosh

And yinfei, who's supposed to be pro at such stuff (since she is currently at diploma for piano now), couldn't sing it out! COUGH. She claims she sucks at the oral stuff during the piano exams. OKAY LOR. ANYTHING LOR. :D

Zhixin's gauge on ulu-ness: When You Can't Find A Decent Place To Eat, That Place Is Ulu.

Hey, I only saw a bit of ang mo kio last year! And that bit happened to have a VERY RUN DOWN coffee shop and a bread shop selling STALE bread! not my fault I came to the logical conclusion that ANG MO KIO IS ULU. -i shall henceforth take it back after seeing more of angmokio yesterday, and a dead squirrel which stank-

ALL OF YOU OUT THERE:
We should all Oppose the Tyranny of Prefects! NO MORE SHALL WE STAY MEEK AND LET THE PREFECTS LORD OVER US AND BOOK US FOR EVERY SINGLE THING ON EARTH. Therefore, we should Learn From The Experts -coughdavid'sdaysatacsicough-, Combine Efforts and Dump Those Who Run On Booking Sprees Into Rubbish Chutes. What do you say!

On a very random last note, I would love to press the fire alarm bell for once. Provided I get an invisibility cloak.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, February 10 11:32 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling