leeyinfei is a line!
I hereby announce to the world that LEE YIN FEI is a...

...LINE!

And a straight one at that! Yes, one of those ONE DIMENSION thingums, the SHORTEST DISTANCE between two points!

Not to mention, she's a GIBBERY LINE as well.

---

I swear, social studies teachers are all in conspiracy to make us stay up the whole night. Otherwise, explain why whenever there's something related to social studies due the next day, I always end up having no sleep! (and it's not even the pt itself, it's only a DRAFT!)

Yes, they're all in the movement to Make Our Youths Get Wrinkles So We Can Look Younger In Comparison. And the worst thing is... we're all under their control! OHNOES, THEY ARE GOING TO SUCCEED IN THEIR MISSION!

This is sad, sad, sad. Oh lovely and wrinkle-free face, don't you desert me and leave me all alone! We should hang up RED PAPER and set off FIRE CRACKERS to SCARE THE WRINKLES AWAY. (hmm, why does this sound familiar?)

---

Mrs Lee: "How do you know we're going to do sexual reproduction?"
Lei can: "Cos we're going to watch animal porn!"

Let me tell you that barnacles are REALLY WRONG. It gives a new definition to threesomes, or foursomes, or tensomes, or twentysomes - I have no idea either. And all of them involve one female with the rest being males all sticking it inside. Damn, SO WRONG. (DON'T mention the proportion of it with their bodies.)

And octopuses are the worst! The male octopus just POUNCES on the female and RAPES her. And then you can actually see all the sperms floating about in the water! yuck.

---

I spam you with photos taken from my dad's digital! (apologies to random strangers I took - if you see your photo here and are not happy, tell me so i can remove! --disclaimer put here cause my dad and mum tell me that I will get Beaten Up For Taking Photos Of Strangers)


























































On a side note, the funnest thing to do during student leaders' investiture is to do duty and take photos! There was one I took which I REALLY LIKED, I'll show you if I ever get it back.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, February 24 3:03 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling