LAUGHS.
HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY, HAPPY TOTAL DEFENCE DAY (though i don't see what's so happy about it especially since they shut the canteen off), HAPPY EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND uh HAPPY ZHIXIN DAY!
Being the enthusiastic mops that we were, we went to chinatown on tuesday to take photos and it was a hell load of fun! There was this hilarious guy who was the shopkeeper of this shop selling new year decorations, and when he saw us he pranced (yes, PRANCED) up to us and exclaimed, "EH YOU ALL TAKING PICTURES AH? TAKE PICTURES OF ME!" and started posing away.
And then he was so RIDICULOUS! HAHA. He was like, "Interview me! interview me!" So Leeqi took out her handphone to record, and went, "Hello! What is your name?" To which he replied with the
lamest pick-up line EVER:
"Hello, I'm Nelson, but you can call me TONIGHT."
(hey, only icelandic makes up for a cool pickup line!)
So Qi continued with, "Hello Mr Tonight!"
Here are some CLASSIC quotes from the "interview":
"Tourists see my shop, they think my goods very cheap! But they don't know that somewhere else here there's
another shop selling cheaper goods!"
"People see me make a lot of money and they want to make money with me! But I don't want to make money with them - I want to make money with myself!"
Lena and I were laughing the hell out while trying to snap pictures of the interview. Omgosh you have NO IDEA how hilarious it was. And when qi wanted to end the interview, he kept going "I HAVEN'T FINISHED TALKING!"
I love love love professional SLRS - I took all the chinatown pictures with it and it's not with me cause they needed it for chinese new year celebrations on friday (speaking of which, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE LESSONS?!?) so I can't show you all the pictures of chinatown. But it was so lovely trying to shoot pictures with an SLR; 1) makes you look so professional! 2) people generally don't object! 3) the pictures are SUPER GOOD QUALITY. ahhhh -swoons in slr heaven-
I'm going to get the memory card as soon as they finish with the cam!
---
Date with the pool on valentine's day! I was worrying throughout the queue that I couldn't swim the entire length, so I decided to HECK LET'S JUST TAKE THE FLOAT! And laughed the entire way across the pool cause it was so hilarious.
Classic conversation of the day:
Lena: "EH how do you get to bishan!"
Me: "You take to RTC, then change to 156 to RI!"
Lena: "Oh... how many stops isit to RTC? (pause) OI NOT RI! Bishan!"
(coughs) Does anyone believe her? :D
HAHAHA everytime I see lena/think of lena I feel like laughing! (let's hope she never ever feels like blogsurfing) I laughed all the way throughout lunch and half of rs block I tell you, and now I'm still feeling that urge to laugh -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
The morning today was highly laughable too; I forgot you couldn't wear your PE attire down to assembly (which we only had because it was stupid total defence and there wasn't even any marching anyway) and so ignorant I happily took off my pinafore and went down in PE attire. I promptly realized my grave error when Sal saw me and exclaimed, "EH YOU CAN GET BOOKED FOR THAT LEH!"
So throughout the assembly I was trying to hide behind Latha, and the first thing after assembly ended my co ruler, being the nice co ruler that she is, and I RAN FOR OUR LIVES OUT OF THE PARADE SQUARE DOWN THE SLOPE TO THE FIELD LAUGHING ALL THE WAY. We were laughing and running past the PE teachers who were merrily strolling down the slope; they must have thought we were a couple of lunatics. HAHAHAAHHAHA.
Anyone knows what's water fishballs? It's a game where they throw fishballs into the pool and then you jump up and try to catch them with your mouth! really! And tarbet won it!
-okay maybe that's
not exactly the game, but hey it's a much better game than the original! We should suggest it for swim heats next year, as seniors of the school! (and even if they persistently and adamently want to stick to their original games, we can always aim the fishes at qi instead of the bucket).
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, February 15
1:51 AM