Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental—supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel.
We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.
I think we agree, the past is over.
This Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.
Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country.
That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The interesting thing about him is that I read three-- three or four books about him last year. Isn't that interesting?
Wow, Brazil is big!
The illiteracy level of our children are appalling!
You disarm. Or we will!
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, February 13
12:45 AM